What are RD doing wrong?

Victory

>wins 1 30 minute prep in which they did 2 hours of inners prior to that

>claims #1

/query [Foe]Holydreams when u want a 50v50 min prep lmfao

FOE will say they're #1, RD will say they're #1, I think RD #1 because I am in RD, but either way, they're the top 2 clans at the moment and the only clan who can probably compete is TLP.

FOE will say they're #1, RD will say they're #1, I think RD #1 because I am in RD, but either way, they're the top 2 clans at the moment and the only clan who can probably compete is TLP.

rd isn't even in the top 4 p2p matched lol

the fuck r u saying broccoli

its foe-tlp-fi or cp then the other

rd is barely in the top 5

i agree cp sucks

yo @ @saltyrd kids

winning once doesnt excuse all the other losses L0L

wow u won a couple of preps and lost a fuck ton

great job on having a horrible record with a 100cb avg!

This guy is lost in the past bro look over the last few months:o stay salty that we're #1 p2p matched

Add me on whatsapp and send me more nudes of your sister ty

@@17_ stfu l0l 

Yeah bro, honestly I'll tell you the truth. I have 2 leaks in here right now who you'd never expect. When they showed me everything u guys said about me it honestly made me upset. Want to know why? I didn't do one bad thing in this clan. I dedicated myself, was scammed (but refunded), never leaked, never flamed (did as a joke) and I tried my best to get better and better. I left because I wanted a change in clan. When me and Nick from FI seen the topic @ made we couldn't stop laughing. Nick even said he asked me to leak many times but every time I told him no. Why? I have over 1B, why would I leak for 3M? I left for one reason, to have a change. I left in the nicest way possible. Yet when I leave, @ flames me and calls me a spy/leak, when he knows deep down I wasn't. But he did it for propaganda, like RD did with Parm. But now, several members have PMed me in game from RD, which I will not say who but I have pictures of, saying they're sick of @ propaganda. Like seriously Salso, I didn't do anything wrong so why would you even post that brown sticky stuff about me? I left in the nicest way, have the decency to say to me gl in Fi instead of flaming me like no tomorrow. Like seriously, if I really was a Fi leak, you'd have banned from the forums when I posted my leaving topic, but you didn't, because you know I'm not. At least have some respect like I did have for you.

@@17_ stfu l0l 

Yeah bro, honestly I'll tell you the truth. I have 2 leaks in here right now who you'd never expect. When they showed me everything u guys said about me it honestly made me upset. Want to know why? I didn't do one bad thing in this clan. I dedicated myself, was scammed (but refunded), never leaked, never flamed (did as a joke) and I tried my best to get better and better. I left because I wanted a change in clan. When me and Nick from FI seen the topic @ made we couldn't stop laughing. Nick even said he asked me to leak many times but every time I told him no. Why? I have over 1B, why would I leak for 3M? I left for one reason, to have a change. I left in the nicest way possible. Yet when I leave, @ flames me and calls me a spy/leak, when he knows deep down I wasn't. But he did it for propaganda, like RD did with Parm. But now, several members have PMed me in game from RD, which I will not say who but I have pictures of, saying they're sick of @ propaganda. Like seriously Salso, I didn't do anything wrong so why would you even post that brown sticky stuff about me? I left in the nicest way, have the decency to say to me gl in Fi instead of flaming me like no tomorrow. Like seriously, if I really was a Fi leak, you'd have banned from the forums when I posted my leaving topic, but you didn't, because you know I'm not. At least have some respect like I did have for you.

LMFaO @ LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Seems to me your salty with Rd cause your not good enough to join them, I'm sure they wouldn't bite you. Low life's all ways seem to bag those better then then. Stay brown sticky stuff

hey

i don't know if u remember but when i got promoted into cp and we got our brown sticky stuff together rd started brown sticky stuff with us when they had an average 50~ pull to our 30 and we put them into 20 pulls rivalrying zu and sup whilst we moved onto better clans

i also advised fi 2 punish rd for their brown sticky stuff talking and a week later they did (not sure if i had an influence in that) and they also slumped the fuck out of rd

good day

hey

i don't know if u remember but when i got promoted into cp and we got our brown sticky stuff together rd started brown sticky stuff with us when they had an average 50~ pull to our 30 and we put them into 20 pulls rivalrying zu and sup whilst we moved onto better clans

i also advised fi 2 punish rd for their brown sticky stuff talking and a week later they did (not sure if i had an influence in that) and they also slumped the fuck out of rd

good day

Y u hef to be so mad? I heard fi is slumped so hard right now it's not funny, where is cp these days don't hear much about em