Rage's Saturday Trip Ft. Slaughter, Envy, Chaotic, Sudden Death & More

Lenin

Cleared what? you got slammed buddy keep telling yourself that you were winning when you ran into singles taunting a 2v1 and get slammed on it, 

You Caused it and now your getting bullied to MPC Cleared Ezzzzzzzzz

Take a look at the vid before you start typing buddy, and please leav the LPC trips to the LPC clans(last night).

Take a look at the vid before you start typing buddy, and please leav the LPC trips to the LPC clans(last night).

Your the one who teamed with doom to hit an mpc clan broccoli, perhaps your still " kinda' in lpc still so smd? You mad you lost, oh and you lost against OP 49vs79 or something like that on their video, go watch it and learn some facts, its the same reason you keep losing to us ( rage), your clans is awful m8, thats embarrassing to see a "lpc" clan go back to "Mpc" 4 times in 4 years and thats what happens? god bless at least i wouldnt make a cauliflower choice like that to go rush mpc to get slammed, thats embarrassing. 

They had their first MPC 'trip' and got shat on by Olympus who had 49, and Envy had 79 with 30% high 70s.

Not true. Watch our video where we push OP to singles. And we never had 79.....We went out with 70 and had a few scouts on us, so we probably had like 67

Not true. Watch our video where we push OP to singles. And we never had 79.....We went out with 70 and had a few scouts on us, so we probably had like 67

Pain I was in the OP trip, and saw you. We had 3-4 encounters, Doom helped you 'push' us to singles. Are you forgetting the fight where we moved back 5 steps hit, 5 steps back hit etc. and dropped half your opts. I told you man, Hassan made a mistake publicizing his MPC. He needs to crash fights not start them. Opts dont matter when half the clan does not know follow what the caller does. One thing I dont understand is what the future of this Doom + Envy alliance is? Ruin and AOO are slumping, Apex are massers, which just leaves OP. I don't understand what you think will happen when Envy's members all hit 70+.

Pain I was in the OP trip, and saw you. We had 3-4 encounters, Doom helped you 'push' us to singles. Are you forgetting the fight where we moved back 5 steps hit, 5 steps back hit etc. and dropped half your opts. I told you man, Hassan made a mistake publicizing his MPC. He needs to crash fights not start them. Opts dont matter when half the clan does not know follow what the caller does. One thing I dont understand is what the future of this Doom + Envy alliance is? Ruin and AOO are slumping, Apex are massers, which just leaves OP. I don't understand what you think will happen when Envy's members all hit 70+.

I think we are talking about different fights.

I am talking about OUR fight with OP. We went out with 67 and we pushed OP to singles on our own. This was BEFORE the Doom + Envy alliance

So no, Doom did not help us, we were all alone and you can see it in the video aswell. Like I said, it was before we allied with Doom. Our alliance started when we rushed from gap to sperm hill and engaged in the fight where Doom were fighting CD + Rage in a 60v100 (take or give a few)

We did push OP with doom too and that was during our fight vs CD + SD + Rage from graves to ca. OP were focusing us whenever they popped in with their 30 man pull. I think that´s the fight you are talking about, or am I wrong?

I think we are talking about different fights.

I am talking about OUR fight with OP. We went out with 67 and we pushed OP to singles on our own. This was BEFORE the Doom + Envy alliance

So no, Doom did not help us, we were all alone and you can see it in the video aswell. Like I said, it was before we allied with Doom. Our alliance started when we rushed from gap to sperm hill and engaged in the fight where Doom were fighting CD + Rage in a 60v100 (take or give a few)

We did push OP with doom too and that was during our fight vs CD + SD + Rage from graves to ca. OP were focusing us whenever they popped in with their 30 man pull. I think that´s the fight you are talking about, or am I wrong?

Did you miss Doom hitting us, running and you hitting right afterwards like it was synchronized? Watch Olympus' video, you'll see what I'm talking about. This alliance has been going on for a while. When we fought you at corp a few days ago, we saw many members from Doom and CD there. The name Doom keeps showing up whether you go, what do you expect us to say?

OP weren't focusing you buddy. After the trip was ending I left back to join the CD + Rage etc. and they decided with half their opts now they would snipe this fight for fun but out of respect not crash it (I'm assuming the last part). When your team (you + Doom + SD) pulled back to CA, we pushed forward as its shown on all videos, and that fight continued for about 15 minutes in which OP was positioned above us for 15 minutes, sniping CD members depriving the fight. Many of them now agree that they hit us a lot more than your team (image). If that wasn't enough we had a snipe unit directly behind us the whole time (image). You can view SD's 35+ pull attacking us from the north of CA in CD and Rage's videos. We were 100% disadvantaged from this fight, yet we out returned you both (image) - funny how Envy managed to outreturn Doom.

Did you miss Doom hitting us, running and you hitting right afterwards like it was synchronized? Watch Olympus' video, you'll see what I'm talking about. This alliance has been going on for a while. When we fought you at corp a few days ago, we saw many members from Doom and CD there. The name Doom keeps showing up whether you go, what do you expect us to say?

OP weren't focusing you buddy. After the trip was ending I left back to join the CD + Rage etc. and they decided with half their opts now they would snipe this fight for fun but out of respect not crash it (I'm assuming the last part). When your team (you + Doom + SD) pulled back to CA, we pushed forward as its shown on all videos, and that fight continued for about 15 minutes in which OP was positioned above us for 15 minutes, sniping CD members depriving the fight. Many of them now agree that they hit us a lot more than your team (image). If that wasn't enough we had a snipe unit directly behind us the whole time (image). You can view SD's 35+ pull attacking us from the north of CA in CD and Rage's videos. We were 100% disadvantaged from this fight, yet we out returned you both (image) - funny how Envy managed to outreturn Doom.

Did you miss us hitting and pushing OP to singles alone? There was no teamup between us and SD, so stop trying to make it sound like a fact.

Like I said, we were with Doom since we rushed from gap to sperm hill. That´s when the fight began between Envy + Doom vs CD + Rage + SD

Did you miss us hitting and pushing OP to singles alone? There was no teamup between us and SD, so stop trying to make it sound like a fact.

Like I said, we were with Doom since we rushed from gap to sperm hill. That´s when the fight began between Envy + Doom vs CD + Rage + SD

That was one fight, we had several, at higher levels - where Envy lost. Again, check the video. The videos and screenshots shows reality. I know you wont accept it but when the majority does it doesn't matter.