Ruin vs Apex f2p prep (2-1) | First prep back in 2k16

Ir0ny

What type of power hungry kid do you have to be to leave a clan over not getting leader, forever following in hanuman's footsteps, least he got his way in TLP lmfao.

sorry I didn't want to stay and be apart of conviction? 

You know times are rough when Apex ranks are hyping up their 9th consecutive loss. I guess taking a single round is a big accomplishment for the boys in green.

a8d0368084ae32fe7df4c838b6bfc6f5.png

grats on ur 9 prep losing streak lmfao, talk brown sticky stuff when you actually win an event @ferocious

You know times are rough when Apex ranks are hyping up their 9th consecutive loss. I guess taking a single round is a big accomplishment for the boys in green.

a8d0368084ae32fe7df4c838b6bfc6f5.png

the thing I do not understand with you is even when you were in Apex, you knew we were not the best in f2p. all of you that were ex-ranks were ranks in the pserv version. ( except toycar ) I can't lie, apex on the pserv version was really good. the one of many reasons. anyone can take the 50 best pserv kids and mold a really good clan on a pserv. if p2p on 07 was the same as pserv, all you mfers would still be in there to this day.

s/o to you niggas that complain about us not prepping you, you should try not flaming after every event lmfao.