Tlp is shit

YOOITZKID

he has fallen alot since Control, trust me we arent pleased either where he is now

lmfao you in aao, a clan that being pulling 20 for ages and talking about sv. Maybe you should worry about aao 

Dont worry about me, i feel good to say i¨m in sovereign, stop living in the past. Control was a good run but closed. 

lmfao you in aao, a clan that being pulling 20 for ages and talking about sv. Maybe you should worry about aao 

Dont worry about me, i feel good to say i¨m in sovereign, stop living in the past. Control was a good run but closed. 

dont talk sit, everybody knows aao is the clan that can pull 20 and still not close.

TLP has the best members in the game but still under perform that is why I cannot respect them. The last time a clan (Fatality) had a core of that quality they were dominant in every regard.

With those members they should be steamrolling everyone yet they're 2-19 versus FOE. If they had Adhi, Loki, Hittin (underrated), or Drunk as leaders/ranks they would be untouchable. TLP's ranks have always held them back. A shame really.

Yeah we should have ranks like you right? You won sv the prep today if I recall your claims about TLP.

Nah m8 I'll stick with my dick loving mm closing love of my life hanuman