Ruin ends both Olympus and Doom in P2P - demoralized

Kevv

LOIowWC.png

Very fucking successful day boys! Managed to win two F2P preps and then went out for YET ANOTHER P2P Pk afterwards. 

#1 matched MPC - Most active MPC.

ggiJwzGnT.pngggT9cjktT.png

Started off by hunting Olympus at 26 hill. We rushed straight in from the west catching massive clumps in the centre and spec'd every single one of them out until there was literally no Op left.

soz didn't save uax4M26h.png

C0gQFQ1.png

While they took forever to regroup I logged in on Vt at corp hill and gwas'd their 10 man dd - soz Ruin boys you were too slow!xd After that found them at gap again and killed them.

C0gQFQ1.png

We heard Olympus had finally made it back into the wild so we decided to keep up tradition and fucking banish them from the wild for about the 10th time this week (see spoiler at the bottom of topic). We rushed in again, easily clearing them up until Doom crashed so we dipped out not wanting to fight them full opts/food n brown sticky stuff.

soz still didn't save uax4M26h.png

We followed Olympus from world to world after this but they didn't want it and ended - fucking rats.

C0gQFQ1.png

Knowing we couldn't let Doom away with crashing our fight, we setup at gap. Just like the cocky retards they are, they logged in on top of us thinking they'd have an easy fight. We transitioned through them from south of gap, chased them north, fucked their returners at gdz and walked them all the way to chaos dwarves where they teled out. Your mains are a fucking joke btw. Doom ended after this because they couldn't get Ryan to calm down.

They had literally nothing to say....

PASGWLA.png

Btw shoutout to the Ex-Ruin that left because of no P2P, just to get fucked by us in P2P LOL.<3

If you regret your silly decision you're welcome back anytime. We don't hate you for being confused; you will soon realise Ruin wass your home Image[http://clan-ru.com/community/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts.

T9cjktT.png

Vids to verify the ownage.

~Codi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7IyxcQ-rx4

~Jordai

exWVcO4.png

BtAb5zT.pngbc7960093b.pngNhwMvzL.pngNwr042P.pngIcWNBaS.png3MSPHEW.png0Qt0Ag6.png0GkO42x.pngQlHVLXs.png13e8452769d9239eb7b7f66571ad767c.png

TJatAae.png

1f14541965c1ca77743f0bc183870d30.pngOo4EXg3.png

cR7bRgp.jpg

13e8452769d9239eb7b7f66571ad767c.png

ax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.pngax4M26h.png

you must be jaja kev

now refer to metaltoenail's screenies on why we left lol

dont fucking camp me with ur dumb mains in team capes look at all my screenies on Zerg Unit and my vid on Zerg Unit u forced me to camp u by sitting on my ass with 120s :) ur mains were literally wearing teamcapes l00l watch the vids

also... are u like a backwards clan? do u bring mains to official trips and drop them and go straight pure on unofficials? lol

7210e9c72d.jpg

ps wtf u didnt leave u got cleared and then ended?????? ha ha