Ruin ends both Olympus and Doom in P2P - demoralized

Kevv

y1Agnxu.png?1

only lie is see is your sig because you got it taken away by us

@@Kip wuu2

NFwqvJz.png?1

i think its funny that you still like drawing penises on everything like you are 12. please if you can't beat us in the place that matters... THE MOTHER FUCKING WILDERNESS, then don't talk. plus your award is based on whining and crying to your ranks who happen to be mods on this site. if you wanna actually win clan of the month... next time, get some prep wins don't cheat and lie to get a signature. kinda sad tbh.

@, what clan ya gonna join when Ruin closes? Isn't it when you pull in the teens you close? Thought so...

i think its funny that you still like drawing penises on everything like you are 12. please if you can't beat us in the place that matters... THE MOTHER FUCKING WILDERNESS, then don't talk. plus your award is based on whining and crying to your ranks who happen to be mods on this site. if you wanna actually win clan of the month... next time, get some prep wins don't cheat and lie to get a signature. kinda sad tbh.

@, what clan ya gonna join when Ruin closes? Isn't it when you pull in the teens you close? Thought so...

Are you kidding me?

We had the exact same amount of wins as OP did for the month

only reason we won is because you guys don't want to give us a prep and just ignored our public declaration.

Cheat and lie? About what mate? Wasn't it olympus making a run for it by posting old as fuck prep wins to try bump up there horrid w/l ratio for the month.

Want to prep us to see who is the better clan?

I guess you won wilderness clan of the month, or masser clan of the month, to bad your quality is garbage and you couldn't ever do anything with your pulls lmfao.

Wait what we cleared you x2 and u had to call 15+ mains and then return in 1 item to even get close to us

we pulled 42 and had 15 mains and u cleared us to 1 item? dont really believe that (i was there btw, we dicked you, none of what you said is true) xd