Critical Damage Sunday, 110 pull|Doom & Envy merge with same capes| 2 clans no win

TBR

As the mighty Phaeo would say.

LINES OF CD OFF THE FUCKING SCREEN

....3!!!!!!!@@@@@

CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CD never lies on Sharkbrew forums and we are probably the most mature as well. Critical Damage also never takes anything out of game and would never stoop down to Zenith's level of childish propaganda. 
What are your thoughts on this? Please keep this topic mature as possible as any representative of CD would.

I just woke up to the sight of many presents under my Christmas tree. Know you're all probably wondering, streetRAT! where have you been?

CD never lies on Sharkbrew forums and we are probably the most mature as well. Critical Damage also never takes anything out of game and would never stoop down to Zenith's level of childish propaganda. 

What are your thoughts on this? Please keep this topic mature as possible as any representative of CD would.

I just woke up to the sight of many presents under my Christmas tree. Know you're all probably wondering, streetRAT! where have you been?

Can confirm this 400%

It all started when I was on my F2P ultimate iron man collecting the steel plate leg spawns at ruins in level 34 wilderness, but to no surprise I see a young, almost dismembered, limping, gasping for air on his almost last breath Doom member trying to make his hasty escape from none only than the man himself, Thatboyrange.

TBR sparing no seconds plunged his Rune scimitar straight though the doom member's heart insantly killing him, his clan and his teamspeak. With this one lunge TBR sucessfully killed Doom in one hit. Yes One hit. Who else do you know can kill a clan with ONE HIT? As the screams of the fallen doom member echos throughout the realms of Gelinor it will be remembered as the day Doom was shattered into tiny pieces.

Now my question to all of you wonderful patience readers is 

1. Will Zenith manage to glue and mold together the shattered pieces that is their clan?

2. Why does no1 care about their leadership lol?? Their members seem to hate them more than their adopted parents (Btw their orphans, they got none)

3. Why are they still open? They have 15 on ts (6 of them are spies LOL)

Thanks for all the positive comments/upvotes I've been getting. It's not very easy speaking the truth when downies and blockheads are trying to use North Korean propaganda to poison your train of thought.

For example I was doing the fishing trawler minigame on my Ironman account and a Zenith members stalks and follows me inside the boat.

Little did he know only Ironman could enter this particular Minigame since streetRAT has his inside connections within Jagex Ltd.

Thanks for all the positive comments/upvotes I've been getting. It's not very easy speaking the truth when downies and blockheads are trying to use North Korean propaganda to poison your train of thought.

For example I was doing the fishing trawler minigame on my Ironman account and a Zenith members stalks and follows me inside the boat.

Little did he know only Ironman could enter this particular Minigame since streetRAT has his inside connections within Jagex Ltd.

same

Extremely enraged he put on his helmet and poured himself a cup of bleach. It was not long until he edited said screenshot into a fake DC. Seconds afterwards he would post this newly edited screenshot on Sharbrew forums claiming 'CD needs to Ddos to win Fishing Trawler'.

It all started when I was on my F2P ultimate iron man collecting the steel plate leg spawns at ruins in level 34 wilderness, but to no surprise I see a young, almost dismembered, limping, gasping for air on his almost last breath Doom member trying to make his hasty escape from none only than the man himself, Thatboyrange.

TBR sparing no seconds plunged his Rune scimitar straight though the doom member's heart insantly killing him, his clan and his teamspeak. With this one lunge TBR sucessfully killed Doom in one hit. Yes One hit. Who else do you know can kill a clan with ONE HIT? As the screams of the fallen doom member echos throughout the realms of Gelinor it will be remembered as the day Doom was shattered into tiny pieces.

Now my question to all of you wonderful patience readers is 

1. Will Zenith manage to glue and mold together the shattered pieces that is their clan?

2. Why does no1 care about their leadership lol?? Their members seem to hate them more than their adopted parents (Btw their orphans, they got none)

3. Why are they still open? They have 15 on ts (6 of them are spies LOL)

Wow nice story ! amazing