(OFFICIAL) Doom Declares on Critical Brain Damage

Ari

Hey goat Im glad you back lmao lets see if yourw getting doom out of this whole trouble they put themselves in *Goat you wont save them just to be honest with you, we are the best pure clan, you mad

Remember when we all went on the same Ts3? After hearing your amazing english I now take nothing you say even relatively serious. 

@ wuu2 u wont accept coz ws and jaja wont be there lmfao dick sucker

this is why CD is a joke lol

u already know

Hey goat Im glad you back lmao lets see if yourw getting doom out of this whole trouble they put themselves in *Goat you wont save them just to be honest with you, we are the best pure clan, you mad

why the fuck u still in a clan where no 1 likes u reject

Remember when we all went on the same Ts3? After hearing your amazing english I now take nothing you say even relatively serious.

Wow. Flaming some ones English when his first language isn't even English. You're fucking broccolied.

Go back to editing in smoke to your fat fucking face on your Facebook you pathetic pile of shot looking mongrol.

Wow. Flaming some ones English when his first language isn't even English. You're fucking cauliflower.

Go back to editing in smoke to your fat fucking face on your Facebook you pathetic pile of shot looking mongrol.

Seems you're mad 

If he can beat me irl I promise to accept this prep.

Gl Moni. Pm me ur loc

Do you speak Arabic fluently?

The Mexican spick is also a fucking pussy. I'll talk to you on ts tonight and give you moni and his whole family's dox

The Mexican spick is also a fucking pussy. I'll talk to you on ts tonight and give you moni and his whole family's dox

I saw his sister shes attractive