When Doom mains get exposed by Return of Wilderness

B S E Rs

your breath probably smells like your sisters unshaved vagina you dumb paki

your clan is dying mate, you ask for help from other clans, god bless closing soon ? or maybe going main like poor sv did , once they got bullied so hard l0l kyp rat

your clan is dying mate, you ask for help from other clans, god bless closing soon ? or maybe going main like poor sv did , once they got bullied so hard l0l kyp rat

You must have that extra chromosome. Why go mains? we've been there and accomplished it.

No one even heard of CD until you started bringing mains to pure trips lmfao you literally have no relevance in RS clanning history.

If you haven't heard of CD you were never in a relevant main clan... tells something about YOUR clanning history.

If you haven't heard of CD you were never in a relevant main clan... tells something about YOUR clanning history.

I was never in main clans to begin with and most pures only know of AF, ROT etc.

That being said, you probably started pure clanning in 2015 which explains why your clan is so bad xd

So a clan dying means you ha e to ask for help from another clan?

Your clan pulled 60, and begged an xlpc that already closed as an mpc to come in your capes in order to compete.....,

Might wanna get yourself checked for that extra chromosome.

So a clan dying means you ha e to ask for help from another clan?

Your clan pulled 60, and begged an xlpc that already closed as an mpc to come in your capes in order to compete.....,

Might wanna get yourself checked for that extra chromosome.

You claim you don't know who WS is despite having several of them in your team speak as well as over 40 mains ingame. you also claim to have a 110 man pull yet you have no ingame pictures of you having 110 (you're probably broccolied enough to think that because you have 110 in TS including afk channels, you pulled 110 lmfao)

wanna prep btw or u gonna make another excuse xd

I was never in main clans to begin with and most pures only know of AF, ROT etc.

That being said, you probably started pure clanning in 2015 which explains why your clan is so bad xd

I don't expect any person from Battlescape to understand anything about real clanning.

I don't expect any person from Battlescape to understand anything about real clanning.

My clan won an 115v115 fullout, beat TLP, FOE, WAR several preps and was considered one of the best RSPS clans.

Your clan was irrelevant and is only known as a failed zerker clan trying to compete in an MPC scene.

You wanna prep or you gonna make another excuse? "Sorry we had no quality in main clanning we have no idea what a prep or pcl is" lmfa0

My clan won an 115v115 fullout, beat TLP, FOE, WAR several preps and was considered one of the best RSPS clans.Your clan was irrelevant and is only known as a failed zerker clan trying to compete in an MPC scene.You wanna prep or you gonna make another excuse? "Sorry we had no quality in main clanning we have no idea what a prep or pcl is" lmfa0

but wait i thought you never heard of CD

but wait i thought you never heard of CD

No one even heard of CD until you started bringing mains to pure trips lmfao you literally have no relevance in RS clanning history.

You're really bad at selective reading lmfao 

You wanna prep btw or you gonna decline and make another excuse?

Your clan was irrelevant and is only known as a failed zerker clan trying to compete in an MPC scene.

Your really bad at selective reading lmfao 

broccoli lmfao bet your mother feeds you soup with a fork

Your really bad at selective reading lmfao

Holy brown sticky stuff you're really dumb as fuck. You've probably spent hours trying to flame everyone's English and education yet can't even use the correct "you're".......

Must be awkward for you.

Holy brown sticky stuff you're really dumb as fuck. You've probably spent hours trying to flame everyone's English and education yet can't even use the correct "you're".......

Must be awkward for you.

Ironic considering you don't even know how to use an ellipsis...

broccoli lmfao bet your mother feeds you soup with a fork

You're avoiding the question btw wanna prep lmfao? Or are you going to deflect the question with your retardation and another low IQ insult?

Must be awkward for you.

Bro, he didn't go to school or obtain his GSCEs.

Ironic considering you don't even know how to use an ellipsis...

You're avoiding the question btw wanna prep lmfao? Or are you going to deflect the question with your retardation and another low IQ insult?

When your only comeback has to do with how many periods I use at the end of a sentence...............…...............…...............…...............…...............…...............…

I wonder if the more periods I use the more mad you get......................…...............…..............…...............…...............…...............…...............…...............…..............…...............…...............…...............…...............…...............…

Prove to me that your dad doesn't wipe your ass for you and I'll accept this prep you cripple

When your only comeback has to do with how main periods I use at the end of a sentence...............…...............…...............…...............…...............…...............…

I wonder if the more periods I use the more mad you get......................…...............…..............…...............…...............…...............…...............…...............…..............…...............…...............…...............…...............…...............…

You ignored my prep request and instead used spelling as a comeback...

Now you gonna prep or decline again lmfao?

How hypocritical and ironic lmfao.

Prove to me that your dad doesn't wipe your ass for you and I'll accept this prep you cripple

Prove to me you have any qualifications and I might take you more seriously lmfao