Hey CD

Fear The Beard

Doom tears are delicious.

Do you think we care if Sharkbrew takes us seriously? We play Runescape, and right now we're having fun killing Zenith. CD will be the reason they close or go HPC.

But if you're not prepping us you're not playing runescape though?

seriously how dumb can you get lmfao.

Your clan is nowhere near relevant to the things doom has achieved. Why would you be the reason we go HPC? If we go HPC that means we're doing better than the scene we are currently in dumbass lmfao

Your clan is nowhere near relevant to the things doom has achieved. Why would you be the reason we go HPC? If we go HPC that means we're doing better than the scene we are currently in dumbass lmfao

but flames sv for moving up....... hella awkward........................ (do you still get mad if i use more then thre perids.......? i knee'd two now..........................................

but flames sv for moving up....... hella awkward........................ (do you still get mad if i use more then thre perids.......? i knee'd two now..........................................

Because SV planned on going HPC from the start as opposed to moving up because the scene couldn't compete?

Meanwhile your flaming a MPC for winning vs a HPC when you won't even prep us or win fights vs lower tier MPCs

Sad to see such a great clan like CD with so much potential back down from a fight. Ranks are clearly scared.Never expected that from you guys. 

How do you call someone a dumbass with duch a broccolied response lol.

I'm not playing Runescape because I don't prep your clan? Seeing your clan get smashed twice a week is enough Runescape for me. Hell, I even go to w308 edge and kill dumb Doom kids that think they can 1v1.

I love how your clan calls CD irrelevant. If that were the case, why put so much effort into proving to the world (or should I say Sharkbrew, because that's the world to Zenith) that you're better than us?

You use the prep excuse all day cause you're tired of losing F2P return sets.

Sad to see such a great clan like CD with so much potential back down from a fight. Ranks are clearly scared.Never expected that from you guys.

No one is scared lmfao. You can think that though. Please post a topic saying some broccolied propaganda like "CD backs down from Doom" nobody but Doom and their buttbuddies give a fuck.

No one is scared lmfao. You can think that though. Please post a topic saying some cauliflower propaganda like "CD backs down from Doom" nobody but Doom and their buttbuddies give a fuck.

not scared? then accept the fullout. if not then myself and the whole pure community will consider you scared. wildy fights dont mean much anymore. its 2k16. mains, running to single, invites, logging out mid fight, none of that is possible in clan wars. SERIOUSLY not scared? DOOM IS LITERALLY CALLING YOU OUT RIGHT NOW... but until then i'll consider you guys scared :( not cool CD

not scared? then accept the fullout. if not then myself and the whole pure community will consider you scared. wildy fights dont mean much anymore. its 2k16. mains, running to single, invites, logging out mid fight, none of that is possible in clan wars. SERIOUSLY not scared? DOOM IS LITERALLY CALLING YOU OUT RIGHT NOW... but until then i'll consider you guys scared :( not cool CD

Doom has been calling us out since we last smacked them in CWA. Bet you didn't hear about that did you?

Get off your knees Hormone is done with you

Doom has been calling us out since we last smacked them in CWA. Bet you didn't hear about that did you?

Get off your knees Hormone is done with you

nah i never heard of doom beating CD ever... if you guys are really as strong as you say you are then this should be no problem. i bet CD members would really enjoy it too.... sad.... :( i'd hate to be in CD tbh. nothing to look forward to but weekend trips... #boring

nah i never heard of doom beating CD ever... if you guys are really as strong as you say you are then this should be no problem. i bet CD members would really enjoy it too.... sad.... :( i'd hate to be in CD tbh. nothing to look forward to but weekend trips... #boring

#1 MPC - #1 community. Keep hating. Kiss my sig while you're at it

How do you call someone a dumbass with duch a cauliflower response lol.

I'm not playing Runescape because I don't prep your clan? Seeing your clan get smashed twice a week is enough Runescape for me. Hell, I even go to w308 edge and kill dumb Doom kids that think they can 1v1.

I love how your clan calls CD irrelevant. If that were the case, why put so much effort into proving to the world (or should I say Sharkbrew, because that's the world to Zenith) that you're better than us?

You use the prep excuse all day cause you're tired of losing F2P return sets.

We don't need to prove to sharkbrew that you're irrelevant because everyone knows by now that you are irrelevant. You've actually achieved nothing whilst being in the pure community aside from bringing the most mains in the wilderness and not having a weekend topic for almost a month (november-december).

As for return sets, you're not worth my time looking through the pictures on these forums where your members are asking for return sets mid fights because they die so many times (I can also go to any of your previous topics and most likely find majority of the pictures containing a KD lower than 1).

CWA is a method of providing fair fights without mains that can show which clan has better quality. The fact that you actively decline CWA events implies that you already know that the quality of your clan is horrible.

We don't need to prove to sharkbrew that you're irrelevant because everyone knows by now that you are irrelevant. You've actually achieved nothing whilst being in the pure community aside from bringing the most mains in the wilderness and not having a weekend topic for almost a month (november-december).

I stopped reading here.

See you Saturday lmfao

I stopped reading here.

See you Saturday lmfao

You stopped reading there because you know it's true lmfao. You can't even tell me what you've achieved (I'm talking about factual achievements that can be backed up by numbers or verified wins not some dumb brown sticky stuff like "hehe we cleared you in wildy").

Cd won the rivalry, you teamed with envy the last to weekend trips and they even had your capes on lmfao

Of course you would say that considering CD is pretty much a part of your clan lmfao. you're losing your rivalry vs TLP btw you fucking suck lmfao

I'm not even in cd lmfao, you just upset that cd won the rivalry

I never said you were in CD??????????

You're foreign as fuck lmfao "nuddle" what the fuck is a nuddle lmfao

Yeah CD won the rivalry where they require 2 main clans to even contest us in wilderness and will never prep or full out us...

Your logic makes sense though, SV is in a similar situation with TLP since you won't prep them and you get slammed by them despite bringing mains.