Wtf happened to this game

ewby

Do people actually genuinely think osrs is a better game than RS3, and not just for nostalgia reasons?

Technically RS3 has so much more great content that people refuse to even give a chance lmfao.

Because that brown sticky stuffs potato masher lol ide rather play the 9 year old version of rs then waste my time playing a fucked up world of warcraft

Do people actually genuinely think osrs is a better game than RS3, and not just for nostalgia reasons?

Technically RS3 has so much more great content that people refuse to even give a chance lmfao.

For the little time I played rs3 I enjoyed it, but it's hard for me to focus training two accounts on two different games idk

It definitely seems cool though

great content doesnt make a great game, i gave eoc a shot i hated it, i also hate the way rs was going after that armour update before pre eoc came out, i was already pretty much done at that point

play battlescape

lol thats no better, pali is pushing his 742 server down our fucking throats lmfao