Red Vs Blue Friday June 27th.

Beau

8cfu5cv.png

Foreword:

To celebrate the release of the most anticipated Clan Wars update, the Sharkbrew rank team will be hosting the first RvB for this forum, and this will be the first time RvB will be held in Clan Wars.

The Rank team would also like to thank all the Clans who have participated in the creation and the activity of this newly minted forum.

OldSchool-ClanWars_NEWS-THUMBNAIL-181712

Timing:

4:30 PM EST

9:30 PM GMT

World 393

clan chats will be announced

]

8cfu5cv.png

Mass Point:

tv36GSv.png

8cfu5cv.png

Rules

F2P

u2y3Rbm.png?1?6070

8cfu5cv.png

Gear:

1 def armor

F2P

8cfu5cv.png

Teams:

team-26-cape.gifBlue(Team 26 cape, edgeville)

Team Leader: [RD]Shawn

redemption

Rebellion

Ascent

Zerg Unit

Activation

team-46-cape.gifRed(Team 46 cape, edgeville)

Team Leader: @@Father Justin

Eruption Of Pures

Supremacy

Bloody Vikings

Eradicate

Other Important Information:

This clan wars match is first to 300 kills. This means if you die, you can run to the bank, regear restock then hop right back into the portal. Callers of each team, do adjust your strategy

Leaders of each clan make your signup topics so we can keep a balance for the pulls on each team.

We will also be livestreaming the events @ http://www.twitch.tv/sharkbrew_rs. So stay tuned!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if eop is there add in rd lol

Rd did not want to participate.

Also, guys the teams will be adjusted if the pull is too far in someone's favor. I'm in constant contact with leaders and at your disposal especially to make any changes. I'll have the signup lists from each clan and know a good estimate of the opts. Just show up :)

It is Tuesday. You have my word guys that there will be proper changes to ensure this runs smoothly. I'll be personally talking to ranks all week to make appropriate changes as everyone sees fit.