Red Vs Blue Friday June 27th.

Beau

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadley both teams are to big and we wont all fit in the portal. Also with the amount of leaks/spies/tomatos a first to 200 will result in someone entering and leaving the fc/portal many times. Just some feedback

Sadley both teams are to big and we wont all fit in the portal. Also with the amount of leaks/spies/tomatos a first to 200 will result in someone entering and leaving the fc/portal many times. Just some feedback

Clan chats will be locked once everyone is in on both teams and remain that way to minimize people joining in that aren't apart. Each clans staff will know whose in their clan or not. Obviously spying or leaking will be relevant whether or not this is wild or clan wars, nothing can be done to completely eliminate that problem. However the amount of opts on both side will lessen the effectiveness of some spies that are leaking cc info. The opts issue is not an issue as you may think it will be. Just show up and have fun and it will work out :)

Thank you for making RD join and making things a bit more even now, I agree that this could be a problem and the classic 3 rounds could be better (although it'll most likely be unorganized/messy as fuck) so the joining/leaving clan chat thing doesnt happen

anyway I'm not whose idea it was to ask all the other clans to join in.. how the hell would you expect everyone to participate if 2 HPC clans alone in one team could probably pull 90?

I'm very skeptical about this, the first one in 2009 went well in large part because the leaders back then were better and more willing to make things work than todays, and the RvB's from 2011, 2012 and 2013 failed miserably

Eop will not pull over 30 and rd will pull around the same. I have talked to both justin and sith.

I don't even know if we will pull 20 were not going to hype it up lol we'll have w/e we have.

Get Rebellion off the team lmfao

That's a joke

They are literally level 40s

Two of the clans on the team (don't know about the rest) already don't wana attend it because of how cauliflower it is that you would put level 40s on a team

Blue team is brown sticky stuff xcept for Zu, Rd are bunch of brown sticky stuff kids and Rebellion is a 20 cb clan based plus they are kids who just do trash in game, they cheat they bring 40 defence players to their trips, they dotn even know what does a pure account is.

lol cry more man. who the hell cares is a first to 200, if your worried about losing that badly on a fun event and you end up losing then B00M just blame the other clans if you lose... But tbh... 100 percent honest I don't even think the blue team will lose lol...