Critical Damage Sunday Trip (5 Hours of non stop fighting)

Georgiie

lmfao doom wins once again, yall wanna talk mains? lmfao for all our fights i had atleast 10 40+ def kids on me spamming "cd miniwars" and this isnt the first time its every trip lmfao. "eop invites" l0000000l uok? keep spreading your cauliflower propaganda every1 knows that you bring atleast 20mains to ur trips. when we clear ur pures ur 20mains stays with ur cape on to make it look like you're not cleared at all and they tank until ur brown sticky stuff clan can get a regroup and rerush with 40 pures + the rest of ur mains. #doomwinsagain

lmfao cd prep us ur mains cant save u in clanwars! have u seen our topics where ur members says "cd mains stay in middle of them" lmfaoooooo get brown sticky stuff on.

Prep a mpc that openly allows 20+ def and encourages to train to 20 def? Even training to 70 pray gets promoted. Can you take your own clan serious? Going hpc levels and you bring low level mains. You know who you guys do that? To keep competing with cd. Even thought if we only bring pures you would still bring mains. Smh... turn in zenith v13 already and go full addy.

Not even worth fighting a clan who bring more mains than pures, thats just a waste of time

Once again i have about 18 kill messages of you lololol.

Your clan can't compete with cd . Not once did you stay and fight us.

You're more irrelevant then aao

Good fight dome, the difference between you and us is we stay till the end win or loose you do anything for a win even if it means running away to decay our cape count to get photos, I'm glad you guys have decided to not go HPC anymore and I hope you enjoy competing against RoT and Downfall ect.. It was fun having you as our rivals but I think it's time for you to step down from 3rd best MPC and just let us do what we do best now and dominate pure clans 'PURE CLANS!!'. Oh btw I hate dragon slayer quest gl with it.

dont like mains? come clan wars!

oh wait you're cd, you're quality wud be exposed there as it already was with pcls l0l

Once again i have about 18 kill messages of you lololol.

Your clan can't compete with cd . Not once did you stay and fight us.

'Not once did you stay and fight us'

You're more irrelevant then aao

No mate? We never stayed once?

Are you actually a colouring book spastic?

Your leader tells your mains to bring their parents mains.

Yeah my nan came on her main

Prep a mpc that openly allows 20+ def and encourages to train to 20 def? Even training to 70 pray gets promoted. Can you take your own clan serious? Going hpc levels and you bring low level mains. You know who you guys do that? To keep competing with cd. Even thought if we only bring pures you would still bring mains. Smh... turn in zenith v13 already and go full addy.

our mains is there to fkn sit on ur mains so they cant help you lmfao stay fkn brown sticky stuff. you talking about 20 def? lmfao 75% of cd has 20def u fkn broccoli. and its so funny that you guys says that we bring mains lmfao you know we only bring mains cuz u started doing it u fkn reject lmfao.

our mains is there to fkn sit on ur mains so they cant help you lmfao stay fkn brown sticky stuff. you talking about 20 def? lmfao 75% of cd has 20def u fkn broccoli. and its so funny that you guys says that we bring mains lmfao you know we only bring mains cuz u started doing it u fkn reject lmfao.

You must be a special kind of tard. Go look at our memberlist and quote me again. Ur getting feeded with false propaganda bro

You must be a special kind of tard. Go look at our memberlist and quote me again. Ur getting feeded with false propaganda bro

im getting feeded with false propaganda? lmfao i was there and saw it with my own eyes when ur 20mains was camping us few weeks back now your mains get their ass kicked so u call us "main clan" u fucking dumbass like are u actually braindead? are u? you must be lmfao. every1 knows you're clan is full of bullbrown sticky stuff. remember when u guys pulled 20 to ur trips? u had 0 mains back then. now when u pull the same as us u just need ur mains to try and compete with us lmfao stay brown sticky stuff u tomato.

Not even 25 invites + Envy could end us lmfao!! Must be embarassing that they fail to end a clan with their allies, 25 invites, 20+ mains... Time to close doom.

we dont end you guys. we demoralise ur clan so hard by clearing u atleast 4x times then we end cuz we feel like its getting boring to do the same brown sticky stuff over and over again. you're getting boring to clear lmfao thats how many times we have cleared u sit the fuck down kid and nice 30+ mains at gdz and black knights btw l00l.

we dont end you guys. we demoralise ur clan so hard by clearing u atleast 4x times then we end cuz we feel like its getting boring to do the same brown sticky stuff over and over again. you're getting boring to clear lmfao thats how many times we have cleared u sit the fuck down kid and nice 30+ mains at gdz and black knights btw l00l.

Be original. We did this two weeks ago and you claimed "Outlasted gf cd cleared!!" Now you do the same.

Reminds me of all the flames regarding spam bots and now your clan needs them lmfao.

And I dare you to say you don't need them I'll go right into your senior boards and leak your brown sticky stuff.

Be original. We did this two weeks ago and you claimed "Outlasted gf cd cleared!!" Now you do the same.

Reminds me of all the flames regarding spam bots and now your clan needs them lmfao.

And I dare you to say you don't need them I'll go right into your senior boards and leak your brown sticky stuff.

Doom are forever living in the shadows of CD they are sheep they try do everything we do.. Pathetic

You clearly don't "clear" us if you fail to end us and can't get us off the battlefield lmao..  You're raising ur def + bringing more mains to compete that's how bad your clan is hahahaha