Critical Damage Sunday Trip (5 Hours of non stop fighting)

Georgiie

4Mg4BRM.png

Critical Damage massed up on this beautiful Sunday 80+ actual pures (PURPLE WARRIORS)

Going to keep this nice and short. Like usual we waited for dome to finish buying their rune armor and for their eop invites to get in game. As we waited we decided to hit envy and make them drop numbers, because as we all know, they are in bed with doom lmao. After multiple successful hits on envy (ez as clearing bv hassan), dome finally decided to show up and crash us at 13 ports. We fought back and fourth for minutes, dropping their pures with ease and making their mains run around like bitches with sand in their vaginas.

Ultimately, after being up 20+ on them, they decided to run east of 13 ports and get a fall in and log out on us! Fortunately for us, the best warlord of the pure scene aka mr givesthedick2doom aka angry brownman aka b s e rs recognized their dirty antic, and immediately had us rush in and hit them so hard that they were forced to continue fighting us lmaoooo. 

After clearing them, we decided not to wait around for doom to buy more rune armor and we went onto hit envy once more and made them drop even more members lol. dome thought we would be too afraid to fight them at GDS, they thought we wouldnt have the balls to fight their mains lmfao, they thought wrong. We replenished our supplies and head up to GDS to give those doom mains the dick. Dicked them at GDS for 10+ minutes and then chased them to dwarves/spiders and finished them off there.

Good fight doom, you guys used to put up better fights when you were pures lmao.

This is why we are the best pure clan

HxtZxcd.png

here is dome's quality lmao

155d228fee.png

strong

ur posting ur event aftermath at midnight? Judging by how late you posted your topic i have come to the assumption that u have fell in hell with the demons

p.s doom go hpc, cd aint worth your time

hey bro! you stayed up waiting for our topic :) what a fan! thanks for the kind words lmao. Btw, doom is skipping hpc and heading straight to main rofl

Fucking doom got slapped

ur posting ur event aftermath at midnight? Judging by how late you posted your topic i have come to the assumption that u have fell in hell with the demons

p.s doom go hpc, cd aint worth your time

buddy all youre sayin is brown sticky stuff lmao, back to zenith v12?

gimme my 80 men pull on that wcotm lmao @@Persian Tom , its simple we the best

Fucking doom got slapped

buddy all youre sayin is brown sticky stuff lmao, back to zenith v12?

gimme my 80 men pull on that wcotm lmao @@Persian Tom , its simple we the best

who says i was ever in zenith?

Im just praising doom because week after week you get slammed by them and u post these propagandized topics

Reminds me of foe vs tlp today