BV VS ER P2P MINI, [ER CHEATING ON VID] GOOD JOB DERBS

Kush

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWN4OBhCfXM&feature=youtu.be[/media]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWN4OBhCfXM&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWN4OBhCfXM&feature=youtu.be

so mysticc keep, and derbs Leader of ER asked for a 6v6 p2p at first and than it came down to a 5v5 because Kitten was lvl 96 and I asked if he could not come and he gladly accepted. After banging out 2 people everybody that was there started attacking us strong vikings, we all tanked till we were out of food, Derbs & Mystic this is very disrespectful for doing this considering we've been in clans together., I personally lost my respect for both of you. Good luck with your clan derbs.

ER is str8 trash, you guys can't even just take the loss with your maxed pures, that brown sticky stuff's sad...no wonder why Derbs is disliked by the whole community... Goodjob on cheating tho, you guys are hella good at that

who are you??

@@Kush m8 I wasn't at a mini tonight? Was tom. Don't know what happened but no need to cry it's a 5v5.

Good job on the win none the less

Like I said, don't know what happened, cause I wasn't there. But sorry for whatever did happen. No need to call me out over a mini war

shouldnt let people on ur account Derbs 

it wasnt leaders that did it. Kitten did it by himself we told him to get off and he didnt. sorry about that we dont want any disrespect or anything.

and you shouldnt let people in your clan that do that brown sticky stuff like this just sayin this looks pretty bad on you guys

Kush the proud Trail Officier of Bv :) Worst mistake I've made in my Rs life was let you reopen Ev lol. Looks like Bv isn't even giving you a chance, knowing that they kicked you, but only let you back because of your recruits. you're a tool bruh, feel sorry for you

Any clan you were ever in died, TLA [LOL], LP, EV,  and you never did fuck all in the re openning,  ur pathetic trying to flame me on sharkbrew l0l

Kush the proud Trail Officier of Bv :) Worst mistake I've made in my Rs life was let you reopen Ev lol. Looks like Bv isn't even giving you a chance, knowing that they kicked you, but only let you back because of your recruits. you're a tool bruh, feel sorry for you

Oh westbrook... why do you always have to flame? I know you can do better..

But yeah, this was just a mini so no need to get too much drama over this.

shouldnt let people on ur account Derbs 

and you shouldnt let people in your clan that do that brown sticky stuff like this just sayin this looks pretty bad on you guys

What looks bad is you guys making this a topic. Lpc drama who gives a brown sticky stuff it's a mini. Query me for a prep and grow up no one on these boards really cares.

What looks bad is you guys making this a topic. Lpc drama who gives a brown sticky stuff it's a mini. Query me for a prep and grow up no one on these boards really cares.

ur a fuckin moron , 

both clans were brown sticky stuff at this mini, no offense kush bank your whip if you don't want to risk a ancient staff clearly you can't work with waterstaff.

@@Westbrook stop talking brown sticky stuff when you are unqeusted don't talk brown sticky stuff if you can't even gear