Fatality Saturday: Taking on the 1v2, Killing RD, Killing EoP & Bad Clans In Single

Jons

@@lil hans when will you stop being @ bitch and actually help your clan do something that isn't embarrassing. you need to get rid of your clueless leaders to get out of your slump 

you guys are doing well rn and coming up but I think it's too early to call yourselves the best. -.-

lmfao new bundle of twigs we are the best clan on runescape created by jagex 

@ @@dull @arwayk @ @@Dipsonn @@Jaimy @@Cronic @imute thanks for #1 today was easy. Eop pissed on like dull's bunk bed when he sleeps in my piss. RD sniping fights being irrelevant and losing members to us and "fixing a broken RD" losing rivalry to us. etc we're #1 etc keep replying posting easy

You took #1 ay? I guess that means you beat TLP but I can't see where or how exactly.

Your fighting for #2 not #1 mate kyp

You took #1 ay? I guess that means you beat TLP but I can't see where or how exactly.

Your fighting for #2 not #1 mate kyp

Don't make me get on your dumb ass head on how much of a failure you were in TLP as a warlord and how irrelevant you are. You're quoting the wrong person m8

Don't make me get on your dumb ass head on how much of a failure you were in TLP as a warlord and how irrelevant you are. You're quoting the wrong person m8

Quote me u fucking virgin gfx slave lmfao

You stand out as a worthless irrelevant graphics slave in a clan filled with worthless and irrelevant people.

Ray has made more of an impact in TLP than you have made in any of your brown sticky stuffty fucking clans, including private servers you cauliflower private server graphics slave bundle of twigsgot.

Come at me usain bolt see if you can get your clan killed