Fatality Saturday: Taking on the 1v2, Killing RD, Killing EoP & Bad Clans In Single

Jons

I'd reply with some personal insult about your current and previous clans and how all of them were terrible, but truth of the matter is, i've got no fucking clue who the hell you are

im not a clan hopper like @@17_ and @@Victory

it wouldn't make a difference if you knew who i was your clan is still dead

thanks for the fights

pretty obvious we did what we could to focus rd but when they're on top of you i guess both clans are gonna say we're only hitting them lol. shame they won't let you have clean 1v1s, reminds me of when tlp first started to pull enough to fight fo and you would crash in their capes lol

stfu

looker like fi r loser yet again and r bower down tlp once again lol..gratz eop fi r piss on

l0000000000000000000000000000l

Ur in a dead clan mate and telling me im irrelevant ? :DDD

Stop making me laugh you irrelevant obsessed ginger cunt :DD

you guys love sucking our dick  :)

redemption and eop are by far the worst clans 

hmm so it seems that the mentally deficient @@Arwayk is attempting to be a nuisance on the forums as well as in-game. it is clear that fatality must have killed redemption In order to receive so much attention from a dead clan.. it really is astonishing

i agree it's nice being on top of these retards lol. half of them are young kids and most can't even understand english. @@Arwayk @