Ruin is the definition of a clan that is all talk

ferocious

Yet they'd smack you in both servers, both wilderness and clan wars.

Toxic's the only decent thing going for your clan, listening to nox run trips these past couple of weekends i see why you've been ending under and hour spending an extra 20mins massing at varrock church and walking aimlessly around single strip for most of the trip lmfao. I mean fuck how can you even fuck up a blatant 2v1 sandwich resulting in both your clans getting cleared off the map lmfao

DIdn't you get deranked from leader to applicant? And idk you tell me because you+aao seemed to try to 2v1 us and aao left you guys and left you in a 1v1 where you got fucked this weekend LMFAO

do u want ru to team with aao on you again lmfao?

You did that on saturday and got steamrolled once again, lmfao

Yeah bro, 35v35 min, both servers?

U down?

Sure go declare on us

O B S E S S E D 

holy brown sticky stuff i'd be embarrassed to be in ur clan, let alone have you as a rank in my clan LMFAO

Keep try harding for a rank in Ruin maybe soon you could be the face of that brown sticky stuff clan and then they'll close even faster lmfao

DIdn't you get deranked from leader to applicant? And idk you tell me because you+aao seemed to try to 2v1 us and aao left you guys and left you in a 1v1 where you got fucked this weekend LMFAO

Keep try harding for a rank in Ruin maybe soon you could be the face of that brown sticky stuff clan and then they'll close even faster lmfao

lmao @@James

haha why would i want a rank haha u think igaf about a rank haha? that means i'd have to do stuff haha

how do ruin even classify themselves as a clan when they team every single weekend to still get cleared, whats the point in even being open. You cant even stand on your own 2 feet as a clan you have to team friday & saturday. You can use propaganda to keep your members in your honestly very brown sticky stuff clan but it will only be a matter of time until they realise they are apart of the brown sticky stufftest clan of 2k16 so far after get railed week in week out by apex.

how do ruin even classify themselves as a clan when they team every single weekend to still get cleared, whats the point in even being open. You cant even stand on your own 2 feet as a clan you have to team friday & saturday. You can use propaganda to keep your members in your honestly very brown sticky stuff clan but it will only be a matter of time until they realise they are apart of the brown sticky stufftest clan of 2k16 so far after get railed week in week out by apex.

Are you mother and father also brother and sister?

Surely you are not that broccolied and can see that you need Op and Op need Apex to be able to make themselves slightly relevant.