SP vs Activation | 40s vs 70s

_SPHAZE

this just in from the leader of activtion! [ halp/h0w3]

Activation had more 40 and 50s than you guys!!! xd

You guys had a +3 on them

You ddosed him!

^ From his irc pm to this topic xD

you can clearly see in the video that is 9 vs 10.. our level 60 was recording and in all of the rounds his right clicks were full of RED (Level 70s) and only 1-2 orange

as for ddosing, if you watch a vid another one of our members posted, in the last round one of Activation say *tank it war* (leader)

, if he was being ddosed why would he make it to the near end of a fight round 3. - if we was to ddos him, we wouldnt ddos for 1 round, we would make sure he was off throughout all 3 rounds of the mini. LOL

- just sayin :P

you can clearly see in the video that is 9 vs 10.. our level 60 was recording and in all of the rounds his right clicks were full of RED (Level 70s) and only 1-2 orange

as for ddosing, if you watch a vid another one of our members posted, in the last round one of Activation say *tank it war* (leader)

, if he was being ddosed why would he make it to the near end of a fight round 3. - if we was to ddos him, we wouldnt ddos for 1 round, we would make sure he was off throughout all 3 rounds of the mini. LOL

- just sayin :P

Don't ask me im just prepping you for the excuses you're going to encounter when you defeat activation.

this just in from the leader of activtion! [ halp/h0w3]

Activation had more 40 and 50s than you guys!!! xd

You guys had a +3 on them

You ddosed him!

^ From his irc pm to this topic xD

Mate are you blind?!!!

you can see in our vid that we had only 47s and 3 65-78 cb's and u guys are all 70's +

Thanks for the fight. We had two 40s and and a 50 and we only let members call. It was good practice if anything.

I wouldn't say 40s v 70s, seeing as you had a few high 70s yourselves and we had some 40s.

Regardless, It was an enjoyable battle and that Traumabest guy isn't even in our clan, he's just being a trauma member.

Thanks for the fight. We had two 40s and and a 50 and we only let members call. It was good practice if anything.

I wouldn't say 40s v 70s, seeing as you had a few high 70s yourselves and we had some 40s.

Regardless, It was an enjoyable battle and that Traumabest guy isn't even in our clan, he's just being a trauma member.

Your clan is always full of excuses lol

PokemonFan47, on 25 Jun 2014 - 9:11 PM, said:snapback.png

1 63 1 65 and 1 72 rest wore 40-49cb,you guys 1 53 i personally didn't see any 40s first round i saw a 59 then u sat him and put in a 61 rest wore 71+ 

so it was 40s v 70s just saying 

thanks everyone <3. no need for pointless drama, who wanted to know how it all went down already figured it out, rest are just sad. hope to mini activation members again it was loads of fun for both sides

$----SP Hawk eye----$

You had a 40 and two 50s in the first round rest 60+. One 40 in the second and one 50 in the third rest 60+

We only had 1 70+ in all three rounds.

Its all the in the vid.

gratz

change ur teamcapes

Never heard of your clan before I took break a couple of months ago. How you gonna claim the cape? Funny.