@pop

tntprodigy

if you wanna learn how to fight to down ops watch our saturday vid, we refuse to fight in or 3 steps away from singles, we only ever tried to pull you closer to multi and we never got pushed more than 5 steps all night.

There's a difference with starting 50v50 and 30v50. And once we were fighting we never went to singles. We always stayed north of the rocks. Idk, sounds like a lame excuse to me.

There's a difference with starting 50v50 and 30v50. And once we were fighting we never went to singles. We always stayed north of the rocks. Idk, sounds like a lame excuse to me.

it was not 50v50 on saturday mate we were down 10 from begginin to end, and like i said its not our fault you managed a mere 30 pull???

How is it you pull 80 saturday but cant pull 40 on a sunday? too many invites couldn't make it?

it was not 50v50 on saturday mate we were down 10 from begginin to end, and like i said its not our fault you managed a mere 30 pull???

How is it you pull 80 saturday but cant pull 40 on a sunday? too many invites couldn't make it?

reference ur own vid broccoli. It started 53v53