Certain clans

puff puff rage

When u know your quality is brown sticky stuff, when u depends on main and invites, and u mass recruited world 8 for recruits, then obviously u dont want to prep anyone. These clan simply chose quantity over quality so they always want to meet you in the wildy to abuse the fact that they have more.

you're not the only clan doing this. Don't worry, come ts3 so we can clear you in a 1v1 rap battle as well

I wouldnt waste my time battling some aussie guy who cant think of another word other then mfer and yo. Lmao get some one at least decent then you may get a chance to witness me murder some one with my dynamic flow.

When u know your quality is brown sticky stuff, when u depends on main and invites, and u mass recruited world 8 for recruits, then obviously u dont want to prep anyone. These clan simply chose quantity over quality so they always want to meet you in the wildy to abuse the fact that they have more.

Mayb you will not avoid my request of being linked to slaughters Saturday topic ;)