Apex's Official Saturday Madness | Blue Vs Purple

ferocious

Your a complete fucking downie ngl, your clan is so irrelevant to the scene if u guys closed nothing would change, no one cares about AAO and never has. You tried to snipe us in the big Blue vs Purple cluster and got pushed to singles legit 10 times. Apex legit gives no fucks about AAO your no threat what so ever.

No threath? Prep us? 60v60 minimum? we can call it a fullout if you like to.

I would propose a wilderness pkri, but we can see from your own vid how it ended as you "bullied aao into multi" lmfao

No threath? Prep us? 60v60 minimum? we can call it a fullout if you like to.

I would propose a wilderness pkri, but we can see from your own vid how it ended as you "bullied aao into multi" lmfao

You cant even pull 60 rofl, you pulled less than us with sign ups just shut the fuck up. No one gives a fuck about AAO its a brown sticky stuff clan end of. 

Why post this LMFAOOOO. Nice trip you didn't fight anyone retards!!! REFER TO SIG APEX MEMBERS. You're too brown sticky stuff to join us but you can leak to us! brown sticky stuff clan brown sticky stuff teamspeak brown sticky stuff propaganda lmao!

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES WHEN YOU STOLE OUR TS ICONS! 

they are so bad, can't even take a custom font and press "A" then save it as an image to export to ts server, lmfao

Your a complete fucking downie ngl, your clan is so irrelevant to the scene if u guys closed nothing would change, no one cares about AAO and never has. You tried to snipe us in the big Blue vs Purple cluster and got pushed to singles legit 10 times. Apex legit gives no fucks about AAO your no threat what so ever.

shut your downie ass up you ugly tomato, what is this purple vs blue? is cd vs world you fucking un-competetive pussies. cd #1

You guys went from 54 to 32 in less than 10 minutes then teamed with Op, Ev, Doom, Sd in the same capes lol :)

Try not to flame us because you were the worst clan out today, we heard your ts the whole time lol.

Hopefully we see you out tomorrow and we can get a couple pkri and actually show you that we beat you everytime :)

I'd say nice trip but your trip consisted of a walk of shame then teaming with other clans.

@@Raccoon_187 the typa downie to stay irrelevant like his clan cos me and everyone else in the pure community dont know who the fuck you are and dont care about you or your irrelevant clan. Keep bumping the thread, ty.

You will soon get kicked form apex aswell, people like you wont hang unless your staffteam is absolute garbage, I recommend anger management and seeing a psychologist to get help with your troubles

You will soon get kicked form apex aswell, people like you wont hang unless your staffteam is absolute garbage, I recommend anger management and seeing a psychologist to get help with your troubles

rofl u truely are a complete r.e.t.a.r.d who knows nothing.

keep bumping this topic btw ty.