Sovereign's P2P Sunday - Demoralizing TLP

King Chink

[slave]@range i dont blame you for celebrating your 20th birthday on sharkbrew and arguing with degenerates on sharkbrew instead of going to a super bowl party. ur physical features isnt appealing LMFAO

[slave]@@Range Grudge i dont blame you for celebrating your 20th birthday on sharkbrew and arguing with degenerates on sharkbrew instead of going to a super bowl party. ur physical features isnt appealing LMFAO

[slave]@range i dont blame you for celebrating your 20th birthday on sharkbrew and arguing with degenerates on sharkbrew instead of going to a super bowl party. ur physical features isnt appealing LMFAO

[slave]@@Range Grudge i dont blame you for celebrating your 20th birthday on sharkbrew and arguing with degenerates on sharkbrew instead of going to a super bowl party. ur physical features isnt appealing LMFAO

lmfa0000 @@Range Grudge

@@BarrageKyle

[slave]@@Range Grudge whats ur favorite part of being an hc? the part where ur told by hanubundle of twigs to observe foe forums 24.7, max out ur mom credit cards to pay for leaks, skip to go out to celebrate ur 20th birthday to be on sharkbrew, or skip to go out with friends to a super bowl party to be on sharkbrew to argue with an anonymous? im rly curious, care to share ur hc experience m8

[slave]@@Range Grudge whats ur favorite part of being an hc? the part where ur told by hanubundle of twigs to observe foe forums 24.7, max out ur mom credit cards to pay for leaks, skip to go out to celebrate ur 20th birthday to be on sharkbrew, or skip to go out with friends to a super bowl party to be on sharkbrew to argue with an anonymous? im rly curious, care to share ur hc experience m8

mfw he max out his mom credit card to pay for leaks slave on the internet and irl smh @@Range Grudge

lmfao wtf