Doom's public apology to sv

Always Bizzy

Because you did the same lmfa0? The only thing that's broken is your mic since you're literally a mute who's scared to talk and show their face lma0 how do you work doing temping/3rd line support btw? doesn't that require you to talk?

Lmfa0 yeah you wish you had a 5 series broccoli l000l "guys look at my 5 series I totally got it off my £5.37-6.37 M&S Wages even though I can't afford to repair my laptop or repair my 1.2 04 plate corsa which is around £900"

Stay mad on IRC mute lmfao you've legit spent so many hours at the crack of dawn being obsessed with me it's unreal. You legitimately try to excuse yourself for being a reject who "spends 12 hours a day" on rs l000l

So now you've started contradicting yourself?

Bro tesco has actually fucked u up lmfao

So now you've started contradicting yourself?

Bro tesco has actually fucked u up lmfao

Not really, it's called copying someone to show them how cauliflower (you) they look.

You still haven't answered the question though how do you work doing temping/3rd line support if you are required to talk but you whisper and prefer to communicate via IRC? lol

Dont talk about cars when u cant even fit ur head in 1/know how to operate 1

Ye im mentioning u again stfu @@ultama

I can fit my head in just fine to any car, you have a strange obsession with my head when it's a normal shape...

tbh it's ironic you both talk about heads considering you look like Mr potato head wearing a fucking durag lmfa0 like holy brown sticky stuff what the fuck you are some seriously ugly child

SXDRmqR.png

Are you on your lunch break or something? Do you not have support calls to take attarphul???

wahahahah you cant manage to go on holidays in the first place with ur min wage job and ur parents dont like u so they dont bring u with them wahahah

I don't work for minimum wage like @@tesco and @ do lmao

You don't even work lmfa0 "I'm going to quit rs when i get a job" aka never lmfa0 who is going to hire a dutch dyslexic broccoli with tourettes who has no qualifications?

I don't work for minimum wage like @@tesco and @ do lmao

You don't even work lmfa0 "I'm going to quit rs when i get a job" aka never lmfa0 who is going to hire a dutch dyslexic broccoli with tourettes who has no qualifications?

yh bro lemme dropout so i can get a sick fulltime job at the age of 18!!!!!!! Lmao gz on 9 5 job with ur qualifications ultamax and enjoy ur min w job for the rest of ur life wahahahah

Gz 99 wc btw almost as impressive as 700m bsxp

yh bro lemme dropout so i can get a sick fulltime job at the age of 18!!!!!!! Lmao gz on 9 5 job with ur qualifications ultamax and enjoy ur min w job for the rest of ur life wahahahah

Gz 99 wc btw almost as impressive as 700m bsxp

Why would I be working on a minimum wage job if I had a degree? Software developers aren't on minimum wage either lmfao.

You do realise you're making fun of tesco right now considering he works at minimum wage in a super market as a slave checkout assistant? l0l your brown sticky stuff talking back fired.

Btw dropping out would imply that you didn't fail to begin with lmfao you spend more time obsessing over me than doing work.

Wonder if ultamas bf would dump him if he knew he gets bullied online and sits there skilling all day

Fuckin freak

You stopped quoting me because you realised how heavily you get bullied mr potato head attarphul lmfa0

Like what the fuck how do you even pronounce either of them words? do people at work just call you pak instead? Or since you're temping are you not at an office long enough to know people by first name basis so you just sit their awkwardly writing on IRC lmfao?

Why would I be working on a minimum wage job if I had a degree? Software developers aren't on minimum wage either lmfao.

You do realise you're making fun of tesco right now considering he works at minimum wage in a super market as a slave checkout assistant? l0l your brown sticky stuff talking back fired.

Btw dropping out would imply that you didn't fail to begin with lmfao you spend more time obsessing over me than doing work.

You stopped quoting me because you realised how heavily you get bullied mr potato head attarphul lmfa0

Like what the fuck how do you even pronounce either of them words? do people at work just call you pak instead? Or since you're temping are you not at an office long enough to know people by first name basis so you just sit their awkwardly writing on IRC lmfao?

looks like you have enough time to click on trees all day lmfa0

hopefully in a few years ull have enough saved to go on a holiday

looks like you have enough time to click on trees all day lmfa0

hopefully in a few years ull have enough saved to go on a holiday

Because clicking once every 5 minutes takes so much time!

Must be why you're so uneducated because at school you're probably so undeveloped that 1 class feels like a month to you lmao.

Maybe in a decade you might get past compulsory education.

Because clicking once every 5 minutes takes so much time!

Must be why you're so uneducated because at school you're probably so undeveloped that 1 class feels like a month to you lmao.

Maybe in a decade you might get past compulsory education.

1a40e92f58.jpg

lmfao im actually starting to wonder if u enjoy skilling or if u have nothing else to do irl

92 str in 2k16 btw lmfao

1a40e92f58.jpg

lmfao im actually starting to wonder if u enjoy skilling or if u have nothing else to do irl

92 str in 2k16 btw lmfao

30 def 76 prayer 94 mage in 2k16 lmfao

i'm starting to wonder if you dropped out of school to spend time playing RSPS.

When you gonna afford a headset so you can stop being a mute btw?

Hahahah ultama met sum1 online irl

He also has a gmaul head :P

Stay at the back of the class u ugly gmaul mullet head

Ty @@ultama

Stfu as well ty

Can u at least make fuckin sense? Holy brown sticky stuff

Dumb ultamaul

whats wrong with them stats lmfao

ab8109f9df.jpg

lmfao this is justin beiber

now i know for sure that ur a socially awkward homosexual who does nothing irl besides working n skilling on bs n rs

Because you did the same lmfa0? The only thing that's broken is your mic since you're literally a mute who's scared to talk and show their face lma0 how do you work doing temping/3rd line support btw? doesn't that require you to talk?

Lmfa0 yeah you wish you had a 5 series broccoli l000l "guys look at my 5 series I totally got it off my £5.37-6.37 M&S Wages even though I can't afford to repair my laptop or repair my 1.2 04 plate corsa which is around £900"

Stay mad on IRC mute lmfao you've legit spent so many hours at the crack of dawn being obsessed with me it's unreal. You legitimately try to excuse yourself for being a reject who "spends 12 hours a day" on rs l000l

why would u repair a 1.2 04 plate corsa?

how od u even remember i had one?

bro ill take a pic right now l00 its outside my house alongside my 61 plate 3 series 3.0 l0000

sup ultama u gonna take a pic of the cars outside ur yard?

na i didnt think so

bro im on ts come tlp ts ill fuckin break you 

stop trying to spew brown sticky stuff n repeat ur brown sticky stuff its gettin boring as fuck u dumb fuck i feel like chip right now ur bugzy malone

ofc u wont know who that is stick to coldplay and megan traihnor l00l0l

Lmfao ultama just posted a picture of a similar shape to his head l000l
Broken by tesco bro stay upset

fuck this is so easy

watch him make an alt act to try flame me just like @ did 

except hes gonna get caught

just like @@Halloween

just like @

19d665f15d3589e2eae1296514f42672.png

bd9634ef2c7a42a1ca3f51924ec11ef7.png <- ip check showing he's backin himself l0l0

wahhahahah

wahhaha

whahahhhh

wahahahah

bro ill take a pic right now l00 its outside my house alongside my 61 plate 3 series 3.0 l0000

na i didnt think so

stop trying to spew brown sticky stuff n repeat ur brown sticky stuff its gettin boring as fuck u dumb fuck i feel like chip right now ur bugzy malone

fuck this is so easy

just like @@Halloween

just like @

a36021bf61.png

75c2dc582e.png

wahhahahah

wahhaha

whahahhhh

wahahahah

currently waiting in slaughter ts, a non bias teamspeak owned by non bias people. Feel free to come and get ended as usually.

na i didnt think so

fuck this is so easy

just like @@Halloween

just like @

a36021bf61.png

75c2dc582e.png

wahhahahah

wahhaha

whahahhhh

wahahahah

Hahahah the gmaul is broken

currently waiting in slaughter ts, a non bias teamspeak owned by non bias people. Feel free to come and get ended as usually.

ye u mean sv

Dumb fuk