Ruin ft50 vs. Rage

Kevv

your clan is about as good as your spelling, i think you meant you're currently the *worst MPC right now

I was on my phone with autocorrect... Who the fuck actually cares about grammar on Sharkbrew in 2k16???

If we're going to talk about grammar and proper English, you forgot to capitalize the first letter in your sentence - that's a 1st grade level mistake; consider yourself autistic. Secondly, after spelling should be a period or a semicolon because it's the start of another thought. A period going there is grammatically incorrect. You also forgot to put a period at the end of your sentence.

You're officially fucking cauliflower, welcome to Sharkbrew you ignorant bundle of twigsgot. Your clan clearly is as bad as your spelling and grammar... Make sure your spelling & grammar are on point when you're going to make fun of someone's simple spelling mistake.

Thanks for the post count, your clan is 1-4 against us so far - much like this one-sided conversation.

I was on my phone with autocorrect... Who the fuck actually cares about grammar on Sharkbrew in 2k16???

If we're going to talk about grammar and proper English, you forgot to capitalize the first letter in your sentence - that's a 1st grade level mistake; consider yourself autistic. Secondly, after spelling should be a period or a semicolon because it's the start of another thought. A period going there is grammatically incorrect. You also forgot to put a period at the end of your sentence.

You're officially fucking cauliflower, welcome to Sharkbrew you ignorant bundle of twigsgot. Your clan clearly is as bad as your spelling and grammar... Make sure your spelling & grammar are on point when you're going to make fun of someone's simple spelling mistake.

Thanks for the post count, your clan is 1-4 against us so far - much like this one-sided conversation.

buddy the internet is not for you, and this is awkward but i corrected your spelling not your grammar, you are right who cares about grammar on sharkbrew on 2k16 you cauliflower fuck rofl

• 2 weeks later...