Lithuanian Pures ruins the Tea Party ft. Rage, AAO, SD, CD

Fake Smile

great job lp 

not lost just stating obvious facts, you teamed with slaughter and got slaughtered please dont follow in their foot steps, i actually like lp very nice group of ppl let slaughter die on their own dont drag your nice clan to the dirt like they are.

have a gr8 day m8

hahahaha nice trip rage wuu2?

wtf were u trying 2 do last night lmfao????? running round like headless chickens u r lost af lol!!!

Teamed only for one fight to fight your alliance since you were teaming with CD. Everyone was teaming with someone, had no choice :)

other fights are LP only :)

Rage Never teamed. Slaughter has lots of leaks in their clan. They brain washed you to help them bc they brown sticky stuff talked every clan and now every clan hits them with the same leak. But what would i know i just make stuff up i guess

Rage Never teamed. Slaughter has lots of leaks in their clan. They brain washed you to help them bc they brown sticky stuff talked every clan and now every clan hits them with the same leak. But what would i know i just make stuff up i guess

Don't want to get involved in any drama. We had fun, members left a positive feedback on the action we had, and that's the most important thing I guess.

Don't want to get involved in any drama. We had fun, members left a positive feedback on the action we had, and that's the most important thing I guess.

I agree man its all about fun. Slaughter just is in a real brown sticky stuff hole and id hate to see a clan like cd just rush u with 100+ all the time bc your involved with teaming with slaughter to hit cd. Im honestly just stating facts. Believe me or not ur choice.

Just got off work so im going to bed gn.

this kid comes on sharkbrew everyday so emotional telling us stories about how bad he wants to neck himself lmfao

I agree man its all about fun. Slaughter just is in a real brown sticky stuff hole and id hate to see a clan like cd just rush u with 100+ all the time bc your involved with teaming with slaughter to hit cd. Im honestly just stating facts. Believe me or not ur choice.

Tell your leaders to stop brainwashing @@Lenin, this guy is brainwashed 2 much already

All good. Good night.