Thoughts @EOP?

Halloween

Just held a family meeting in living room. all the brothers know. we are ready to make the transition and leave eop for fi. I will call Swedish Oscar via Skype and let him know aswell.

can you pm me swedish oscars skype man? i'd like to listen if possible to call?

Ok I will keep that in mind. Calling Swedish Oscar now.

Just got off the Skype call with Abdullah and can officially and formally announce our retirement from clan eop. overall not good experience clueless leaders like thimaah dieing in .gifs embarrassing us. dull screaming beraking our headsets we just don't want.

looking forward to fi inshallah.

Just got off the Skype call with Abdullah and can officially and formally announce our retirement from clan eop. overall not good experience clueless leaders like thimaah dieing in .gifs embarrassing us. dull screaming beraking our headsets we just don't want.

looking forward to fi inshallah.

Thank you for officially confirming it. we are looking forward to your intro and application as soon as possible before this weekend.

looks like Nick's having a good time talking to himself again

See? this is why we are leaving your brown sticky stuff clan. you think we don't exist don't treat us good. not a good experience. you are so incapable fuck you stay retired you are bad high council. leaving eop.

inshallah fi. thank you for confirming and announcing it Swedish Oscar.

See? this is why we are leaving your brown sticky stuff clan. you think we don't exist don't treat us good. not a good experience. you are so incapable fuck you stay retired you are bad high council. leaving eop.

inshallah fi. thank you for confirming and announcing it Swedish Oscar.

Thanks abdullah. we know rebel is bad. he gave me a retireds forum acc for over 4 months LOL! could you imagine?

this rebel kid is sooo bad. I remember on trip hes poke for a total of 18 seconds collectively. I muted teamspeak for those entire 18 seconds. I will never get those 18 seconds back either.

cant wait to join fi.

holy brown sticky stuff rebel aka @@Hazardous is just getting bullied here LOL oh man.. is this what eop members really think of him? :s