Thoughts @EOP?

Halloween

AKA: You were using MM and brought them up first to save your argument because EOP cannot compete l0l. You're in the worst HPC in history and had to bring up your old clan (who fi closed) to save your argument.

Ahh yes, it feels good to dissect and demoralize your posts so easily.

@@Plawpy dead @@dull dead @@Alexander dead

Who's next I said?

nah u brought up mm good try though lmfao srs though i dont like arguing anymore especially with someone who's dick level irl anyway while ur down there might aswell suck my dick too

eop wins again

• Location Plague Of Pures

Who's next I said?

nah u brought up mm good try though lmfao srs though i dont like arguing anymore especially with someone who's dick level irl anyway while ur down there might aswell suck my dick too

8HzRVjv.jpg

The evidence was the video you posted of MM, you contradicting reject hahaha. You lost again to me @@Plawpy. You're posting on MY thread as well, feeding into my baits. 

I thought you were better than this.. but being in eop I should not have expected anything l0l

• Location Plague Of Pures

Who's next I said?

The evidence was the video you posted of MM, you contradicting reject hahaha. You lost again to me @@Plawpy. You're posting on MY thread as well, feeding into my baits. 

I thought you were better than this.. but being in eop I should not have expected anything l0l

keep bringing up mm i dont really care ur staring at my dick rn why dont u give it a lick too

I'm a random from battlescape and was in plague of pures

^ I know this already you irrelevant +1

keep bringing up mm i dont really care ur staring at my dick rn why dont u give it a lick too

You posted the video first to help your argument but only demoralized yourself because you're in eop currently!! LOL

Doom won't save you, intro's won't save you. 

@@dull dead @@Plawpy dead @@R10 dead @@Alexander dead

who's next I said?

I'm an irrelevant fanboy from Battlescape

^ I know you are @@R10, and you're irrelevant on this game too. You just joined eop and came from a massacer clan "Plague Of Pures"

your resume speaks for itself, you're a nobody

I said who's next? I'm the grave digger

@@Crims I see you mirin' this massacre I'm putting on eop, you trying to join in? :P

what's wrong with that? that's what mains clans do. Im sure eop arent letting randoms come to trips

&

MM (The greatest clan of all time by far) would let intros come to pk trips for a long time.

just an fyi =P

^ I know you are @@R10, and you're irrelevant on this game too. You just joined eop and came from a massacer clan "Plague Of Pures"

your resume speaks for itself, you're a nobody

I said who's next? I'm the grave digger

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA U FKIN SUCK, WAS EZ TO CLOSE THE UNIT UR brown sticky stuff TEAM ROFL.....

NOW ILL CLOSE UR brown sticky stuff CLAN, FI SUCKS.

ed89b280838695eeda5b4e8114813d88.png

EOP WINS AGAIN @@dull @@Plawpy @@Alexander hahahha this ween broccoli so funny

I was in Plague Of Pures and was a +1 with all the massers they brought from edge..

@@R10 I know you were some random from a private server and was in a masser clan and did nothing relevant. I know this already.

You just downgraded to eop who bring intro's now l0l. You're stuck in the past of private servers... yikes!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA U FKIN SUCK, WAS EZ TO CLOSE THE UNIT UR brown sticky stuff TEAM ROFL.....

lmfao the private server guy slays this 1bang rs try hard player once again, ur team was ez btw, stay closed , now fi will close too. 

1bang 

ur sis is ugly as fk btw, looks like a damn monkey.

lmfao this @@Halloween reject poor guy got bullied out of eop trying to make a name for himself in fatality 

@thimmah broccoli? Confirming with callers?

"I don't even call" "why r u camping me"

l0l0l

jwp5COf.gif

OiwcXvo.gif

I'm a random from private servers and was even more unknown in my previous clan plage of pures who massed recruited me

@@R10 you aren't very good at this. You're from POP, a massacre clan and was a +1 in Trilogy, a battlescape pure clan where you succeeded at nothing.

You were always irrelevant and looked up to the greats just as eop is to FI.

Doom won't save you and intro's won't save you. Dumb 4ner l0l

@@Plawpy

don't climb out of your grave unless you're ordered to. I would never join EOP & have never joined LOL

@@R10 you aren't very good at this. You're from POP, a massacre clan was a +1 in Trilogy, a battlescape pure clan where you succeeded at nothing.

You were always irrelevant and looked up to the greats just as eop is to FI.

Doom won't save you and intro's won't save you. Dumb 4ner l0l

@@Plawpy

don't climb out of your grave unless you're ordered to. I would never join EOP & have never joined LOL

yeah best thing to do is try to forget lmfao i would be ashamed too

yeah best thing to do is try to forget lmfao i would be ashamed too

Where's my app? You think I would actually take time out of my life to apply to the worst HPC in history who have accomplished nothing and were always in the shadow of MM,FOE,and FI? Yeah right l0l