Thoughts @EOP?

Halloween

in a era most people didn't play runescape aka irrelevant 

what do you mean, you were hii sk power or some justin beiber brown sticky stuff l0l? new kid

When you try and bring another clan that isn't your current garbage (eop) then you've lost the argument

what do you mean, you were hii sk power or some justin beiber brown sticky stuff l0l? new kid

When you try and bring another clan that isn't your current garbage (eop) then you've lost the argument

i16to2.png

good try though i suggest u stick to private servers or wherever u came from go paint me some pictures and jerk off to anime weirdo lmfao

my clans winning while your clans not i don't need a pad on the back. 

gratz eop

Lol @@dull your topic was just a pm compared to the intro's you're inviting to your trips for the lack of doom now.

[Crisis Mode] for eop l0l

Fi really is the best lol..

You just tried to bring MM into this when you're in eop atm, showing how desperate you are for results l0l (cause eop have no results). Ik being in eop is rough, join FI for a way out

Doom won't save you and neither will "intro's" l0l

Lol @@dull your topic was just a pm compared to the intro's you're inviting to your trips for the lack of doom now.

[Crisis Mode] for eop l0l

You just tried to bring MM into this when you're in eop atm, showing how desperate you are for results l0l (cause eop have no results). Ik being in eop is rough, join FI for a way out

Doom won't save you and neither will "intro's" l0l

u brought up mm?? and eop is closing u i would tell u to rejoin eop but u already got bullied out like ur buddy birthday stick to drawing pictures and jerking off to anime weirdo

u brought up mm?? and eop is closing u i would tell u to rejoin eop but u already got bullied out like ur buddy birthday stick to drawing pictures and jerking off to anime weirdo

Are you illiterate as well l0l? I brought up a fullout of Fi beating eop you justin beiber moron lmao, not MM. I've never been eop l0l, stop embarrassing yourself hahaha

Are you illiterate as well l0l? I brought up a fullout of Fi beating eop you justin beiber moron lmao, not MM. I've never been eop l0l, stop embarrassing yourself hahaha

can't handle the flame dont start the fire little justin beibery moron u got bullied out of eop lmfao go draw me a picture anime watching freak 

can't handle the flame dont start the fire little justin beibery moron u got bullied out of eop lmfao go draw me a picture anime watching freak 

Wait, you said I brought up MM, then when when I prove you wrong you say "can't handle the flame" LOL. How dumb did you just make yourself look l0l. You couldn't prove anything with eop so you brought up MM hahaha.

@@Plawpy you're a troll, not a flamer stop getting in the crossfire cause you're getting bodied

Wait, you said I brought up MM, then when when I prove you wrong you say "can't handle the flame" LOL. How dumb did you just make yourself l0l. You couldn't prove anything with eop so you brought up MM hahaha.

@@Plawpy you're a troll, not a flamer stop getting in the crossfire cause you're getting bodied

u didn't prove me wrong and u really can't handle the flame go draw me a picture real quick lmfao the day i get bodied by a 5 foot tall asian is the day i won't be plawpy #truth

u didn't prove me wrong and u really can't handle the flame go draw me a picture real quick lmfao the day i get bodied by a 5 foot tall asian is the day i won't be plawpy #truth

I did! that's why you avoided it and didn't reply to that subject again because eop had no results and you brought up MM hahaha. @@Plawpy I thought being a troll would make you a good flamer but apparently not! l0l

mm won't save your argument, doom & intros won't save your weekends.

@@Plawpy dead @@dull dead @@Alexander dead

I did! that's why you avoided it and didn't reply to that subject again because eop had no results and you brought up MM hahaha. @@Plawpy I thought being a troll would make you a good flamer but apparently not! l0l

mm won't save your argument, doom & intros won't save your weekends.

u keep bringing up mm for some reason lmfao but seriously though u fight longer on sharkbrew than u do in game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m22brEe_3ag

u keep bringing up mm for some reason lmfao but seriously though u fight longer on sharkbrew than u do in game

You were the one who posted the fullout that mm had against fi to save your argument and then denied bringing them up first! hahah justin beiber! MM won't save you, FI already closed them.

Intro's & doom won't save you either 

who's next?

You were the one who posted the fullout that mm had against fi to save your argument and then denied bringing them up first! hahah justin beiber! MM won't save you, FI already closed them.

Intro's & doom won't save you either 

who's next?

i was just showing how many times u lost lmfao keep fighting on sharkbrew it won't save u this weekend

take this video as an example

i was just showing how many times u lost lmfao keep fighting on sharkbrew it won't save u this weekend

AKA: You were using MM and brought them up first to save your argument because EOP cannot compete l0l. You're in the worst HPC in history and had to bring up your old clan (who fi closed) to save your argument.

Ahh yes, it feels good to dissect and demoralize your posts so easily.

Who's next I said?