Thoughts @EOP?

Halloween

I'm embarrassed to say we thought this clan was going to be good option. I will ring my family in the middle east to come and comment this thread without our posts always being deleted. I will pull up Skype right now and phone them in Afghanistan.

inshallah fi.

ok oscar. im sorry to hear about the abuse from the mods on these forums. we know. i hope all is well for your family in middle east.

hello habibis. I just got off my Skype call with Oscar in Sweden. he informed me this thread was the one to talk about how unhappy we are with eop clan. not good experience. we are planning to leave with the rest of our family middle east and join sv or fi. most likely fi.

is this the right thread habibi Oscar?

hello habibis. I just got off my Skype call with Oscar in Sweden. he informed me this thread was the one to talk about how unhappy we are with eop clan. not good experience. we are planning to leave with the rest of our family middle east and join sv or fi. most likely fi.

is this the right thread habibi Oscar?

Inshallah Abdullah this is the thread. thank you for calling on Skype I just got back from choosing some cat food comparing prices etc. trying to find good price. anyway. I think we will leave eop. not good experience as im understanding from you guys over in Afghanistan. anything you can tell me here in this thread I will take into consideration when speaking to other habibis inshallah.

Inshallah Abdullah this is the thread. thank you for calling on Skype I just got back from choosing some cat food comparing prices etc. trying to find good price. anyway. I think we will leave eop. not good experience as im understanding from you guys over in Afghanistan. anything you can tell me here in this thread I will take into consideration when speaking to other habibis inshallah.

Just got off the phone with you inshallah Oscar. it is true. we are dissatisfied with eop. not good time or leadership I saw you and Abdullah talking about going to fi or sv? I think sv is better fit from what I saw. other brothres are there Islamic inshallah owazejel.

inshallah fi.

Just got off the phone with you inshallah Oscar. it is true. we are dissatisfied with eop. not good time or leadership I saw you and Abdullah talking about going to fi or sv? I think sv is better fit from what I saw. other brothres are there Islamic inshallah owazejel.

inshallah fi.

inshallah hamza wat the fuk I told you? sv hack ddos not good time either. inshallah FI best choice for us. trust me. I saw eop really bad time not worth going to trips but fi seem good fit. I will speak to Oscar and Abdullah later on Skype to confirm these things.

inshallah fi.

inshallah hamza wat the fuk I told you? sv hack ddos not good time either. inshallah FI best choice for us. trust me. I saw eop really bad time not worth going to trips but fi seem good fit. I will speak to Oscar and Abdullah later on Skype to confirm these things.

inshallah fi.

Inshallah Osama. yes we are almost confirmed it will be fi we are going to. eop not a good experience. leadership clueless and yelling in our headsets. I recently got only 1 of 3 razer kraken in the middle east I don't want dull voice breaking it.

inshallah fi.

Inshallah Osama. yes we are almost confirmed it will be fi we are going to. eop not a good experience. leadership clueless and yelling in our headsets. I recently got only 1 of 3 razer kraken in the middle east I don't want dull voice breaking it.

inshallah fi.

Inshallah binladen. its brother ali here. I am the youngest of the Islamic family but I think I over heard Osama and hamza talking in another room about leaving eop for fi. I have no problemz with this. eop = not good experience for me. I prefer another clan, maybe fi.

inshallah fi.

Inshallah binladen. its brother ali here. I am the youngest of the Islamic family but I think I over heard Osama and hamza talking in another room about leaving eop for fi. I have no problemz with this. eop = not good experience for me. I prefer another clan, maybe fi.

inshallah fi.

I will speak to Hamza and Osama for you and see if it is confirmed.

I will speak to Hamza and Osama for you and see if it is confirmed.

Just got off the phone to this man. Ali it is confirmed we are going to move over and join fatality pure clan. I will speak tto you later young brother ali after dinner. don't forget to pray in right direction use compass or ask other brothers for hel.

inshallah fi.

Osama and Hamza just spoke to me after afternoon prayers. I understand. I only ever been in eop so it was hard to accept this fate. but I agree. I never really enjoy my time eop bad leadership. I hope fatality is better clan for my family and we can kill eop this weekend.

inshallah fi.

ty for understanding younger brother ali.