Thoughts @EOP?

Halloween

@@R10 you aren't very good at this. You're from POP, a massacre clan was a +1 in Trilogy, a battlescape pure clan where you succeeded at nothing.

You were always irrelevant and looked up to the greats just as eop is to FI.

Doom won't save you and intro's won't save you. Dumb 4ner l0l

@@Plawpy

don't climb out of your grave unless you're ordered to. I would never join EOP & have never joined LOL

dont even talk about battlescape, always gave u the dick on that game, was ez to bully u out of a private server. 

the unit lmfao, stay closed.

will be fun to bully u again , btw fi sucks.

btw l2 spell ur own clan name , fatalty nice gfx awards moron.

@@R10 it's actually justin beiber you think you did anything on Battlescape besides return and be a +1 on weekends. There's so many videos I can bring up of slamming you and one banging you but I'm not stuck in the past like yourself. I have moved on and done bigger and better things then stay an irrelevant battlescape private server prod. You're a nobody and no one knows you on this game either l0l.

Stay in the shadow of relevant people since you've accomplished nothing and only clanned in masser clans l0l.

btw;

• Location Plague Of Pures

l0l

honestly what ppl say on this site doesn't reflect what actually happens ingame. Fatalitys been a way more dominant clan than eop in 07. dunno why ppl are saying fi is brown sticky stuff when their clan will actually have 1 decent weekend trip per month (maybe)

Did fi forget that they lost 20 consecutive rivalries to EoP, and have been forced to team with fo, sv, supremacy, TUF all within the last two weeks? Your clan is broken lmao you even had to team on your sign-up weekend (and still lost).

Let's not forget that entire year where they wouldn't fight EoP unless nippons main team (S0) was right next to them.

Keep trying to tell yourselves you are relevant because the rest of the community thinks otherwise.

Grats EoP.

@@R10 it's actually justin beiber you think you did anything on Battlescape besides return and be a +1 on weekends. There's so many videos I can bring up of slamming you and one banging you but I'm not stuck in the past like yourself. I have moved on and done bigger and better things then stay an irrelevant battlescape private server prod. You're a nobody and no one knows you on this game either l0l.

Stay in the shadow of relevant people since you've accomplished nothing and only clanned in masser clans l0l.

btw;

• Location Plague Of Pures

l0l

wow if u think being a slave in fi is something u can be proud of, go neck urself

i dont count things i do in a game as "accomplishments" broccoli, i have a life who cares about doing "big things" in a game lmfao, get out of ur bed kid, u slave a game 24/7 and u still bad at it ROFL.

stay a 1bang in a game that is more important than ur irl.

wow if u think being a slave in fi is something u can be proud of, go neck urself

i dont count things i do in a game as "accomplishments" broccoli, i have a life who cares about doing "big things" in a game lmfao, get out of ur bed kid, u slave a game 24/7 and u still bad at it ROFL.

stay a 1bang in a game that is more important than ur irl.

Of course you don't count things you do in a game as accomplishments because you have none l0l. Dumb broccoli lmfaooo.

You're a one bang from private servers from Plague of Pures. You're a +1 and that's all you will ever amount to be l0l

my thoughts exactly Ali and Hamza. I know we just became family via a wedding but u guys are righht. overall not good trips. dull screaching in our ears to return or get cleared not what im looking for in a clanning environment. will look elsewhere.

We have a lot to dizcuzz at the family BBQ on Wednesday to what clan we join, most likely fi.

inshallah FI.

agree with binladen, ali and hamza on this one. not a good time. will be leaving instantly they disrespected us and we will not be in clan who does these things. not a good time. dont recommend to anyone of my brothers.

We have a lot to dizcuzz at the family BBQ on Wednesday to what clan we join, most likely fi.

inshallah FI.

same opinion as binladen, ali hamza and mohammad. not a good clan at all. leaving will be coming soon to eop. the ship is sinking and dull is more worry about hitting clan in singular pk then multi. im here to pk multi. not single.

inshallah FI.