Calling for eyewitnesses

slushpuppy

Your topic has been unlocked for an hour now.

Also TLP's pic has them in a fall in with no sv nearby, seem a bit more convincing to me :/

Not convincing at all considering we had already left with the victory.

Sv Ran east to try take an ending before the Foe Prep. Tlp chased, called it a fake ending, Sv dipped, Tlp went back to Gdz with 40~ odd and took ending

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perpetrator(s): TLP, #1 smoking, sv/fo puffing, unbreakable, potato masher, wolfpack. 

Victim(s): sv. those brown sticky stuffters who think ddosing and doxing gets them anywhere lmao?

I hereby declare that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and beliefs

Not convincing at all considering we had already left with the victory.

so u left an outlast fight because you had a prep?lmfao looks like tlp does win then u left aka ur cleared it could have been 1v50 and u still couldnt get a clear ty 4 veracs btw how do u skull in 4item lmfao irl

so u left an outlast fight because you had a prep?lmfao looks like tlp does win then u left aka ur cleared it could have been 1v50 and u still couldnt get a clear ty 4 veracs btw how do u skull in 4item lmfao irl

We left and took ending because there was no TLP to be seen aka cleared, we won you lost. Btw gj on losing 25m.

We left and took ending because there was no TLP to be seen aka cleared, we won you lost. Btw gj on losing 25m.

i know u probably dont understand because u dont speak english and ur from a 3rd world country but please stop playing the fucking tool for once in ur miserable life lmfao

i know u probably dont understand because u dont speak english and ur from a 3rd world country but please stop playing the fucking tool for once in ur miserable life lmfao

I understand that you're delusional and insecure considering you have to hide your identity on a runescape related forum because you're some wierd looking creep.