@mpc clans

malo

yeah im talking to some little child who started up in battlescape only a couple years ago

if I'm a child then mate you're definitely one too buddy. did you start on battlescape or something lmfao what are you trying to prove here? If you don't believe me stop talking rofl

I come from a time where lpc, mpc and hpc never accepted multi clanning. The definition for those was based on pulls not defence levels or combat levels. All these clans would go out at the same times(Saturday & sunday) the higher pulling clans would go out on friday sat and Sunday. There was so much action in the past compared to now most of you clans are created to crash. They don't even think about setting fights up anymore its just crash city. But anyways lemme start now, if you're going to talk about mains please close your clan because you're not fit to lead if you think mains are the problem. Regardless of where you go they will always be mains end off. Defence levels? Lmfao please theres been defence for years why is it a problem now? It just looks like an excuse to me to not further your clan. Multi clanning to you might not mean much but it's serious. Multi clanning is so common mow because action in the higher scene isn't enough. People want more fun.The brackets today are divided because of terrible leaderships hell even i had terrible leadership when I attempted creating my own clan. I think People are just too afraid to switch times because of pulls but if you actually thought about all mpc switching to normal trip times they'll be so many clans pulling 20-40 again which means non stop action. You would probably understand where I'm coming from if you've clanned for years before eoc if not then oh well. Might of missed a few things but quote me & ill share my thoughts etc. Good day

I think you're brain dead, people have been multi clanning since CWA era in 2008. MPC's and LPCs were mixed with HPC's since the very beginning. Legit you must have been brain dead the entire time pre-eoc not to notice (you were probably 12 yrs old) lmfao, Hell Fi and MM both made LPC's just to recruit from (Anonymous Assassins ect) I think the entire concept of keeping the pure community alive by multi clanning is needed. The only clans who denied Multi clanning to a par were FOE,TLP, and EOP. The only reason HPC's went to mpc/lpc time zones is because there literally were only 3 HPC's left lol. 2k12 retards l2 pure community

Nice idea in theory but none of the mpc will want to basically sacrifice their clan and everything they have worked for just to go out hpc times. It's too late for that now. Can only expect mpc to go hard enough in the scene to want to move up

I think you're brain dead, people have been multi clanning since CWA era in 2008. MPC's and LPCs were mixed with HPC's since the very beginning. Legit you must have been brain dead the entire time pre-eoc not to notice (you were probably 12 yrs old) lmfao, Hell Fi and MM both made LPC's just to recruit from (Anonymous Assassins ect) I think the entire concept of keeping the pure community alive by multi clanning is needed. The only clans who denied Multi clanning to a par were FOE,TLP, and EOP. The only reason HPC's went to mpc/lpc time zones is because there literally were only 3 HPC's left lol. 2k12 retards l2 pure community

i actually was 12 at that time so props to you for guessing correctly but mpc didnt allow multi clanning sorry, they would attend preps/minis at max as clan friends but never a member lmfao. If you was smart enough you would of realised how multi clanning has divided this community. From what you're saying it only keeps THOSE clans alive since "they" recruit from them even though I don't believe what you're saying. During pre eoc times the MPCs today was the LPCs during that era you fool. That's when so many lpc clans started opening like unlimited etc etc. Not to sure about the 3 hpc bit, hell you could be right which i stated in my text i might of missed a few things.

Nice idea in theory but none of the mpc will want to basically sacrifice their clan and everything they have worked for just to go out hpc times. It's too late for that now. Can only expect mpc to go hard enough in the scene to want to move up

yeah wasn't expecting it to happen but to have a discussion atleast but there's so many trolls and ignorant people on this site

if I'm a child then mate you're definitely one too buddy. did you start on battlescape or something lmfao what are you trying to prove here? If you don't believe me stop talking rofl

no i didn't start on battlescape, you did. I been playing this game and clanning for way too long l0l

reopen terminal then.

or back to private servers, rsps are fun as fuck tbh, thats the only place where u can have multiple clans pulling 30-40s and have constant action.

has nothing to do with opening new or reopening clans if you read the topic & it's practically the same as real rs due to crashes every time you fight. It'll never be the same or get better lol + I don't have time for leadership lol

The only clans that think this way are heavily influenced by hpcs(or mpcs in dome's case) and can't survive without leeching off their members instead of recruiting new members to the pure community and actually become stable and decent clans.

no i didn't start on battlescape, you did. I been playing this game and clanning for way too long l0l

Your clan would be dead if it wasn't for op/sd members carrying dome

You're the braindead one here. Getting Slaughtered on the daily wouldn't pull more than 10 to trips if it wasn't for sup/sv members attending your trips. You waited 1 hour with going out bcos sv was still fighting tlp and you had 17 ppl at your mass lmfao. Also multi clanning wasn't a thing until late 2011, you're obviously clueless and new as fuck.