its ok to cri lil togo

Parm

bro you've never been in a successful clan?? you ok?

and 21? your 19 times too many bud l00l

Did you fall out of your wheelchair and bang your head or something?

You approached R10 to be a rank in your clan, now you're calling him a +1. Shows the true potential that Chaos has of staying open for longer than 2 weeks.

You declared on us, 15 minutes after we declared our forums open to the public. Keep trying to stay relevant because I'll bet when Saturday comes you won't be talking quite so big.

Keep telling yourself you will get hype though, if it makes you sleep sounder at night. In the mean time try to keep your broccolied ranks away from the deceleration section. So they don't declare on clans that aren't even open... Again.

See you on Saturday lil guy.

Did you fall out of your wheelchair and bang your head or something?

You approached R10 to be a rank in your clan, now you're calling him a +1. Shows the true potential that Chaos has of staying open for longer than 2 weeks.

You declared on us, 15 minutes after we declared our forums open to the public. Keep trying to stay relevant because I'll bet when Saturday comes you won't be talking quite so big.

Keep telling yourself you will get hype though, if it makes you sleep sounder at night. In the mean time try to keep your cauliflower ranks away from the deceleration section. So they don't declare on clans that aren't even open... Again.

See you on Saturday lil guy.

Haha bless you, for spending that much time writing a little paragraph for me :D

cya this weekend, try to drop more than 5 of us this time ;)