its ok to cri lil togo

Parm

yeah ur a +1

the worst rank ive possibly ever seen. Holla when you get ur voice box fixed

sound 13 but ur in ur 20s :/

yet u wanted me so bad in ur brown sticky stuff clan, but nty ill never join a clan with such a fail rank structure, enjoy closing for the 21th time rofl

We didn't even go out l0l thats some random members that went out in our teamspeak while you massed everyone. Good luck retards.

I see King Parmvir and some kid named Tumblrr. Looks to me like you lose straight up 1v1 l0l

I see King Parmvir and some kid named Tumblrr. Looks to me like you lose straight up 1v1 l0l

read ur topic m8, looks to me like you trying to hard to build hype you alredy shooting propaganda. we got a quick 15 min and peaked at 30, while it took you guys legit 1 hour to pull +5-10 on us. we walked around multy for like an hour waiting for your clan to mass up. cya this weekend m8.

and tell togo to quit trying so hard to get a hype going makes you guys look desperate declaring on a clan that aint open, yet lmaoo

yet u wanted me so bad in ur brown sticky stuff clan, but nty ill never join a clan with such a fail rank structure, enjoy closing for the 21th time rofl

bro you've never been in a successful clan?? you ok?

and 21? your 19 times too many bud l00l