hm

sudo_

Oh I see so running your pull into rot and getting gassed 3 hours into being a main clan was your idea of getting on rots good side? Self sacrifice so you can once again be rot minon lmfao.

For a guy that "doesn't want pure drama anymore" you seem to spend alot of time on a pure forum.

bc coming on the pure forums is like watching the special olympics. It's entertaining reading all the brainwashed tlp kids who dont know how to think for themselves, the eop kids trying as hard as they can to get people to pay attention, fi dealing with the slump,and rd pretending that they arent a bottom tier clan. The only respectable pure clan left is FOE and FOE kids barely post on here because they know this site is a cesspool 

Oh I see so running your pull into rot and getting gassed 3 hours into being a main clan was your idea of getting on rots good side? Self sacrifice so you can once again be rot minon lmfao.

For a guy that "doesn't want pure drama anymore" you seem to spend alot of time on a pure forum.

i wasn't there, but literally nothing you said had to do with what i said lol. and i think we're doing fine, we have a good ml already and fought fools for ~1 hour till af crashed and we both left

i wasn't there, but literally nothing you said had to do with what i said lol. and i think we're doing fine, we have a good ml already and fought fools for ~1 hour till af crashed and we both left

How does it not have something to do with it. You said it would be the same as last time you were main. Sv was a minon clan for rot last time.

sv was allied with rot while we were mains, pretty sure it's gonna be similar to how it was then lol. btw we already have ~85 maxed accounts on our ml. and @@BarrageKyle you realize that rot isn't your second clan when you join rot right? rot is the priority, you have to drop what you're doing and go fight with rot even if you're in the middle of calling a p2p prep or something

i don't think any of you are willing to step down from your ranks to step up as a member in rot.

what will tlp do without kyle calling a p2p prep :(

How does it not have something to do with it. You said it would be the same as last time you were main. Sv was a minon clan for rot last time.

rot was obv better than us and we had similar enemies, we helped them with af they helped us with ac and sometimes it was a 2v2. 

what will tlp do without kyle calling a p2p prep :(

you missed the point. if so many tlp members are joining rot, that means you're essentially retiring all those members because rot comes first lol.

bc coming on the pure forums is like watching the special olympics. It's entertaining reading all the brainwashed tlp kids who dont know how to think for themselves, the eop kids trying as hard as they can to get people to pay attention, fi dealing with the slump,and rd pretending that they arent a bottom tier clan. The only respectable pure clan left is FOE and FOE kids barely post on here because they know this site is a cesspool 

please see below

/r/iamverysmart

you missed the point. if so many tlp members are joining rot, that means you're essentially retiring all those members because rot comes first lol.

i think 3 have intro'd and i'm sure their pure accounts will still be put to use by retireds looking to come back for a trip or for good