Ruin vs Apex | P2P Mini | 4-1

erdnA

Does Apex even do preps? want me to release the logs of you wanting to leak apex locs so you could rejoin Ruin lmfao? back the fuck down bitch

what lmao? the only time i said ill give u apex locs as a joke was when u said leak us locs for a month and u can come back as a regular member lmfa0. apart from that the only other time id say do u want apex locs was when lex bruv was under my identity messaging clans saying im wanting to leak. lmfa0 ur weak, remake of ZU ez.

what lmao? the only time i said ill give u apex locs as a joke was when u said leak us locs for a month and u can come back as a regular member lmfa0. apart from that the only other time id say do u want apex locs was when lex bruv was under my identity messaging clans saying im wanting to leak. lmfa0 ur weak, remake of ZU ez.

Keep telling yourself that, hopefully your ranks believe you <3

Keep telling yourself that, hopefully your ranks believe you <3

my ranks are laughing at ur joke of a clan lmfa00. pulled 8 and 15 to mandatory weekend trips, talked brown sticky stuff for months about OP and they slam u in both servers. talk brown sticky stuff about apex and u got slammed in p2p. 2ee

my ranks are laughing at ur joke of a clan lmfa00. pulled 8 and 15 to mandatory weekend trips, talked brown sticky stuff for months about OP and they slam u in both servers. talk brown sticky stuff about apex and u got slammed in p2p. 2ee

Apex were nothing but a clan wars p2p team, they can't even do that brown sticky stuff right anymore. 

lmfa000000000000000000 so fucking true lmfaoooooooooo

this is great apex getting slammed lmfa00 eat brown sticky stuff retards

hey leave them alone they are trying to find another irrelevant aspect of the game to get good at

maybe they will start uploading inners?

hey leave them alone they are trying to find another irrelevant aspect of the game to get good at

maybe they will start uploading inners?

after im done with them they wont even be able to do inners m8 the truth is @@17_ ur static m8 gj :)