Zenith Vs Zerg Unit F2P Prep Breaking their 7-0 streak

Ter

cpPavCD.png

ZENITH VS ZERG UNIT

RS-Zenith.Com

Today we had scheduled F2P prep vs Zerg Unit 1 def cap 3 rounds. With Zu talking about their 7-0 streak we were keen to end and showed them exactly why we are #1. Thanks to all Zenith members that showed up we peaked at 25 Zenith members at this event.

fsn722B.png

HZQY1jL.png

Lagg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyJCz2gVNvA

Ter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7atP53HK61o

fsn722B.png

Round 1

Z Starting:24

Zu Starting:24

Z Ending:0

Zu Ending :11

Round 2

Z Starting:22

Zu Starting:22

Z Ending:7

Zu Ending :0

Round 3

Z Starting:24

Zu Starting :24

Z Ending:20

Zu Ending :0

fsn722B.png

EDhoxNd.png

cZSeyhp.png

hZfn3Mk.png

Dfv42rt.png

No we didn't...We didn't out level Zenith at all Lmfao..We have 58's and 60's whilst they all had 80's+ PLUS they had mains with + 25 defence and had a ridiculous number of invites lmfao, if I were to estimate Zeniths pull for this prep it would have been about 14-17 legitimate members. What was Hittin from Sovereign doing there aswell lmfao?

No we didn't...We didn't out level Zenith at all Lmfao..We have 58's and 60's whilst they all had 80's+ PLUS they had mains with + 25 defence and had a ridiculous number of invites lmfao, if I were to estimate Zeniths pull for this prep it would have been about 14-17 legitimate members. What was Hittin from Sovereign doing there aswell lmfao?

Can I see naseers, bvb owners, hittins, shiny, juiceees, and the rest of the trauma guys apps?

Not to mention shiny asked to go with ZU first and we said fuck off and your clan let him come to your LPC PREP as a level 101 with open arms

We had probably our worst performance organization wise and we still stole a round

Your clan isn't good lol

lol at this nasal 0wl guy saying chill with the flame when his clan flamed after a clan wars victory.  

GET NERF- Allen

waste of time replying to these but its w/e @@lolcats we glady told ur leader that we would sit our 100s if you sat yours but they obviously didnt tell their members that lmao, as for tr0ll i dont really see too many of those levels your talking about here looks like your levels are quite nice!

1pikif.jpg

I mean zu and zenith have around the same high lvls.. Zenith has a lot of 90s of which I saw from the weekend trips.. It's an LPC clan... NOT HPC. Zu has Eop and old ct kids who are also 90+ so its kinda the same.. Gj to Zenith impressive i guess

The fact zenith has 5 clans in them and still needed 10 invites to compete is fucked.

I mean when we didn't allow shiny to come and u take him, l0l really shows how bad your clan is.

The fact naseer was there with you too, really shows how much you care about your member base after that dudes been out with every lpc in the past month.

End of the day is, your clan was used as a stepping stone for clans to focus on to get out of slumps much like ascent in the hpc community, now you have eradicate and trauma close into you and open in the "lpc" community just to pull numbers. Trauma had already had 2 clans close into them. I mean yesterday we stomped you down 10, just shows that we had a bad day today. I give you guys 4 weeks then you'll be what trauma and eradicate ended up as.

The fact zenith has 5 clans in them and still needed 10 invites to compete is fucked.

I mean when we didn't allow shiny to come and u take him, l0l really shows how bad your clan is.

The fact naseer was there with you too, really shows how much you care about your member base after that dudes been out with every lpc in the past month.

End of the day is, your clan was used as a stepping stone for clans to focus on to get out of slumps much like ascent in the hpc community, now you have eradicate and trauma close into you and open in the "lpc" community just to pull numbers. Trauma had already had 2 clans close into them. I mean yesterday we stomped you down 10, just shows that we had a bad day today. I give you guys 4 weeks then you'll be what trauma and eradicate ended up as.

How are you claiming #1 after your clan did like 1-2 preps? LOL

whats with the 35+ def.. 

and like 10+ ppl there are cp invites?

This

In that pic you showed we had 2 lvl 100s, you had 1 lvl 70 i'm almost certain - 2 MAX - rest were like maxed at 80/90 cmb and a few 100s. 37 def could carry by a lot and i don't see why you let that broccoli come - probably cause you would have lost without him. Deliberately getting 37 def and still being allowed in hpcs and lpcs? rofl, 3 defense levels off being able to wear rune but if someone brought rune it would be a different story. invites. ps no flame? you flamed us in the last round and then flamed us when you won, calm down, we beat you in the wild - you just have a bit of opening hype about you

I mean zu and zenith have around the same high lvls.. Zenith has a lot of 90s of which I saw from the weekend trips.. It's an LPC clan... NOT HPC. Zu has Eop and old ct kids who are also 90+ so its kinda the same.. Gj to Zenith impressive i guess

you have 100s too lol

I am going to be honest... zenith is not a lpc, lt is not a lpc, zu is an lpc at times then other times they go on 100s and aren't, the new clan opening convention is not going to be an lpc.

The clans above are just clans afraid to lose, so they stay in the lpc community to gain confidence in their runescape reputation, but in reality they all suck thus why there in the lpc community pulling 40 level 100s. Idrc what you think, its just the truth lol

you have 100s too lol

I am going to be honest... zenith is not a lpc, lt is not a lpc, zu is an lpc at times then other times they go on 100s and aren't, the new clan opening convention is not going to be an lpc.

The clans above are just clans afraid to lose, so they stay in the lpc community to gain confidence in their runescape reputation, but in reality they all suck thus why there in the lpc community pulling 40 level 100s. Idrc what you think, its just the truth lol

we have 1 lvl 100 who's actually training up a baby so.. And sith, uve seen all these clans trying to make an HPC. U know how hard it is. So stop bitching

you have 100s too lol

no one wants to go hpc

ddosed ts?

mains?

snipe units?

constant crashing?

nty

All in All, Whatever has happened is over, Obviously We were unadvantaged, they had more levels and stats which won them, Although I wouldn't go through with saying this was an LPC vs LPC prep, Was definitely LPC vs HPC, I'm utterly surprised Zu managed to get a round considering Zeniths levels, lets hope its more fair the next...And lay off the invites Zenith we all know you had lots. Shows that a clan with cb 50's-90's against a clan with 70's-100's can do damage ;).