TLP Deathwatch Topic v2

hi my names @@lookatwhatidid aka @@Jordan underscore and I've been kicked from every single pure clan there has ever been lmfao, I also got kicked from tlp for teleporting and got kicked from reign of terror for being brown sticky stuff at the game lmfao irl

hi my names @ aka @@Dave underscore and I've started clanning last year with my 2k15 bud tyen, who took my council rank. I also stepped down from the council position because taking attendance was starting to become overwhelming lmfao irl

hi my names @ aka @@Dave underscore and I've started clanning last year with my 2k15 bud tyen, who took my council rank. I also stepped down from the council position because taking attendance was starting to become overwhelming lmfao irl

lmfao ur actually jordan thats so justin beiber, nothing you say holds any relevance now soz

lmfao ur actually jordan thats so justin beiber, nothing you say holds any relevance now soz

decorative forum name in 2k16 lmfao justin beiber level 10/10 m8

ur super cool bruv lol!!!!

hi my names @@lookatwhatidid aka @@Jordan and im ginger irl l00l

t8nTkZK.png

lmfao every time i bully tlp ex battlescape council aka attedance taker, he change his sb name to hide his identity l0000l

sec lol gotta eat my food from the sides of my mouth because of my huge front gap, hence my speech impediment and inability to talk on teamspeak l0l

ac99c9315a.png

this fucking @lookatwhatidid wont stop flaming me aka dave aka tlp ex tlp battlescape council/ attendance taker for being 18 years old with no dental insurance LOOOL

@ @@Dave '