TLP Deathwatch Topic v2

why are tlp pretending like they are good in wildy and not clan wars? l0l you're just as bad in wildy hence why you have been ending as first clan for past 2 months and got bullied and constantly outpulled by foe and sv.

Stay ezy #5 clan tlp.

TLP used to be a good p2p matched clan but under Hanuman era they resorted to being a f2p clan and dropping their p2p game completely. Their leadership made 70 of them go 30+ defence to be able to compete in a desperate attempt to keep the clan somewhat relevant. Now they even have 39 defence members...

Now they are #6 p2p and get bullied by Fi, EoP and CP in F2p.

God bless. 

yea? except tell me how tlp has been irrelevant for 9/10 years of their existence LMFAO

u mentioned them that makes them relevant ty

At least Foe can beat cp in a prep LMFAOOO

we closed ur clan

Super duper ez :-D

why are tlp pretending like they are good in wildy and not clan wars? l0l you're just as bad in wildy hence why you have been ending as first clan for past 2 months and got bullied and constantly outpulled by foe and sv.

Stay ezy #5 clan tlp.

The only reason they were even somewhat relevant in the wild is bc they have so many mains. Their pures just die over and over while their mains just sit there and tank

tlp killed sv though?

tlp didnt kill anything, we moved up and now we have more members and are stronger than ever

The only reason they were even somewhat relevant in the wild is bc they have so many mains. Their pures just die over and over while their mains just sit there and tank

tlp didnt kill anything, we moved up and now we have more members and are stronger than ever

fight af fucking pussy lmfao

Surely enough, rivalries started getting heated within the community and soon enough ALL of TLP's leaderboard dox were released, which really turned me off to PURE clanning right then and there. After hearing of this news I was completely unmotivated and the pure clanning community was completely cancerous, more cancerous than it's ever been in my ~6 years of clanning. I stepped down after not having fun/motivation/the desire to be the best (as an official). In other words; I was just completely burnt out BROKEN at this point. I still am on very good terms with everyone in TLP and only hope for the best for them.   

pass

fo members talking brown sticky stuff when we put them in the dirt for the past year lmfao

wb btw

hey look, its ben xd aka @. literally bullied you out of your main sharkbrew account because you were extremely embarrassed how much post count youve accumulated lmfao, sick life m8

btw i see hanubundle of twigs removed the honorable rank you begged him for lmfaoooooo

Hi my names @@lookatwhatidid aka @@Jordan underscore and I got bullied out of rot for being brown sticky stuff as fuck lmfao irl

Hi my name is battlescaper ex tlp council muted attendance taker dave aka @. i stepped down because i got bullied on sharkbrew by an anonymous lmfao irl

ac99c9315a.png

btw welcome back to my world, you're really easy  m8