TLP Deathwatch Topic v2

hehe you pay 5 pounds a month to only play the free to play server, not to mention you're not even #1 f2p l00000l

yh i do pay that much n i skill n pvm problem?

I thinl we still are, we'll see how this weekend goes then I'll make my own personal judgement.

nobody cares about what you think lmfao tlp is fucking garbage m8

noone cares about what u think u anonymous fo proud member lmfao we all know fo is garbage hence the reason uve been mia LOL now foes winnin preps again ur back here talking brown sticky stuff

noone cares about what u think u anonymous fo proud member lmfao we all know fo is garbage hence the reason uve been mia LOL now foes winnin preps again ur back here talking brown sticky stuff

u recognized any of these names

@@Range Grudge @ (battlescape tlp muted attendance taker dave)  @@Braden @butplay @ (xgot)

no? ya cuz i fucking demoralized them hence why they don't use these forums anymore lmfao. broke ur rank team, ur clan and it was extremely ez bruv

2cmt2dy.gif

im sure the king of edge would do well as tlp's warlord again, right m8?

The fact we only see you here when TLP has a bad day and you feel the need to log in just to flame is a real testimony to how mad you are we have been fucking you for the last 6 months. Enjoy this breather you have while TLP has a little down time you need it

The fact we only see you here when TLP has a bad day and you feel the need to log in just to flame is a real testimony to how mad you are we have been fucking you for the last 6 months. Enjoy this breather you have while TLP has a little down time you need it

@@lookatwhatidid to answer what u just said