Olympus staff meeting

Pain

lmfao @@Pain sits on this forum all day wahahhaha wat bad intel broccoli look at ur sig n pictures anime bundle of twigsgot lmfao [cd]

You are nothing but a slave now, go make more status updates begging clans to mini your pathetic brown sticky stuffty little team

Keep bumping Pain's topic, he's got you wrapped around his little finger you spastic.

Pretty much lmfao

You are nothing but a slave now, go make more status updates begging clans to mini your pathetic brown sticky stuffty little team

Pretty much lmfao

wahahaha does ur brown sticky stuffty xlpc want to mini ?

nice sig btw lmfao anime bundle of twigs

Keep bumping Pain's topic, he's got you wrapped around his little finger you spastic.

farming my +1s random

wahahaha does ur brown sticky stuffty xlpc want to mini ?

nice sig btw lmfao anime bundle of twigs

farming my +1s random

I am not in an xlpc, but I wouldn´t expect you to know, since your intel is as poor as your grammar and that weak cwa team you´re in. Kyp broccoli

I am not in an xlpc, but I wouldn´t expect you to know, since your intel is as poor as your grammar and that weak cwa team you´re in. Kyp broccoli

hehe being the best = bein weak ? u wouldnt know tho ur in critical damage lmfao u probably think u guys r good aswell o yh ur in a main clan i forgot kyp