Olympus staff meeting

Pain

we're a better version of blackwater thanks tho refer to beating them twice with ease wbu lmfao lpc tryina be a main clan

back at it again with the brown sticky stuffty intel, oh well you´re in a pathetic mini-war team, there is not much to expect from the likes of you, a typical broccolied braindead sharkbrew warrior who tries to step it up on my beautiful topic, only to get cleared x5 or was it more? I´ve lost count, that´s how bad you are, lmfao

back at it again with the brown sticky stuffty intel, oh well you´re in a pathetic mini-war team, there is not much to expect from the likes of you, a typical cauliflower braindead sharkbrew warrior who tries to step it up on my beautiful topic, only to get cleared x5 or was it more? I´ve lost count, that´s how bad you are, lmfao

yh soz for wrong intel cd is irrelevant just like u lmao

You were slain by the Pain Train.

never heard of u be4 soz

Never heard of us but you're here slaving away our topic like a good boy. Massa is proud of you keep bumping this topic.

never heard of massa be4 im just farmin +1s btw do u care about bumps here have another lmfao

BgkHL2B.png

wtf is this lmfa0oo0o0

yh soz for wrong intel cd is irrelevant just like u lmao

never heard of u be4 soz

Look what I´ve reduced you to. Not a big boy anymore, eh? Where dem big boi pants at? broccoli

- brown sticky stuff GFX

- brown sticky stuff Member

- brown sticky stuff Clan

All in one picture how painful wahaha

I have bullied you so hard, you have resorting to stating your opinion about my signature. Not to mention how fucking weak and pathetic you are at flaming. This goes for you too, spastic cunt @

Look what I´ve reduced you to. Not a big boy anymore, eh? Where dem big boi pants at? broccoli

I have bullied you so hard, you have resorting to stating your opinion about my signature. Not to mention how fucking weak and pathetic you are at flaming. This goes for you too, spastic cunt @

u wot? r u dumb lmfao ur in critical damage n ur sigs are fucking justin beiber