Leet Tactics vs Bloody Vikingz 3-0 F2P Prep

N_ate

Absolutely shocked you won something! God i think it was the first time mulug won anything, heard you cheated on the combat cap but whatever for a win right! Bv should have easily won like last time, but glad you were able to win something and mark my words, it wont ever happen again. You lt are very lucky i am on vacation, unable to leak your piles unable to make sure your loyal members lmfao use tunas instead of pizzas, ect... mark my words you will be back on your 0-29 streak when i am back.... glad you beat bv amazing simply outragous lols.... anyways when will u accept vs us? Oh never. Cuz u prep the worst and still lose 90%of the time lmfao no wonder you are considered the worst clan. Gratz on evening it up with bv lmfao your combats wont always save your weak leadership though!

Absolutely shocked you won something! God i think it was the first time mulug won anything, heard you cheated on the combat cap but whatever for a win right! Bv should have easily won like last time, but glad you were able to win something and mark my words, it wont ever happen again. You lt are very lucky i am on vacation, unable to leak your piles unable to make sure your loyal members lmfao use tunas instead of pizzas, ect... mark my words you will be back on your 0-29 streak when i am back.... glad you beat bv amazing simply outragous lols.... anyways when will u accept vs us? Oh never. Cuz u prep the worst and still lose 90%of the time lmfao no wonder you are considered the worst clan. Gratz on evening it up with bv lmfao your combats wont always save your weak leadership though!

:huh:

- First time mulug won anything

-was your warlord

-just said your clan never won anything

im really confused why u flame mulug when he was warlord of ur clan for how long? and u wanted to give him leader. now u say these kinds of things about him like dafuk lol

im really confused why u flame mulug when he was warlord of ur clan for how long? and u wanted to give him leader. now u say these kinds of things about him like dafuk lol

i found that pretty funny too.

yo dude i saw u guys with like 10 ppl with weekend what up with man.

ur clan pulled 10

its even more embarassing then rd getting their forums hacked 3 times in 1 week.

Combat cap was 100, our highest cb was 94 lmfao

Seems as if my statement is stronger than anyone cares about the fight. Thanks for caring about me and what not, and sorry mulugg wasnt ever quite good enough to gain leader. But seriously lets keep it on subject, glad mulugg was able to win his first time when calling, gj even if you outleveled bv, gj mulugg you evened it up!

Seems as if my statement is stronger than anyone cares about the fight. Thanks for caring about me and what not, and sorry mulugg wasnt ever quite good enough to gain leader. But seriously lets keep it on subject, glad mulugg was able to win his first time when calling, gj even if you outleveled bv, gj mulugg you evened it up!

are u jelly of Mulugg or something? Wishing u could be like him or some brown sticky stuff? Lol I get it its k bro

are u jelly of Mulugg or something? Wishing u could be like him or some brown sticky stuff? Lol I get it its k bro

lol.. I am just impressed with how bad he is he won something vs the mighty bloody vikingz.. I know he lost and all last time... but I guess he has improved

lol.. I am just impressed with how bad he is he won something vs the mighty bloody vikingz.. I know he lost and all last time... but I guess he has improved

sithlord i heard you cried when you did the closing speach for RD l000l fucking virign bahaha

dude stfu we were all members of your brown sticky stuffty ass clan have some respect for us

Mulug had leader for a month, he stepped down because your rank structure was full of spastics lol