Leet Tactics vs Bloody Vikingz 3-0 F2P Prep

N_ate

Absolutely shocked you won something! God i think it was the first time mulug won anything, heard you cheated on the combat cap but whatever for a win right! Bv should have easily won like last time, but glad you were able to win something and mark my words, it wont ever happen again. You lt are very lucky i am on vacation, unable to leak your piles unable to make sure your loyal members lmfao use tunas instead of pizzas, ect... mark my words you will be back on your 0-29 streak when i am back.... glad you beat bv amazing simply outragous lols.... anyways when will u accept vs us? Oh never. Cuz u prep the worst and still lose 90%of the time lmfao no wonder you are considered the worst clan. Gratz on evening it up with bv lmfao your combats wont always save your weak leadership though!

ye BV moan at anything and make up any excuse. Gj on the win.

are u jelly of Mulugg or something? Wishing u could be like him or some brown sticky stuff? Lol I get it its k bro

Combat cap was 100, our highest cb was 94 lmfao

prep z

lol.. I am just impressed with how bad he is he won something vs the mighty bloody vikingz.. I know he lost and all last time... but I guess he has improved

not to mention he was ur warlord and u listened to him. If u didnt have Mulugg u would sit in singles and lobby all day. Face it