[IMPORTANT] Lemme get this straight....

mossGiant

I understand why they closed two or three times in a span of a few months lmao

Hey bundle of twigsgot, idk if you know but thats (closed two or three times in a span of a few months) exactly what FO did lmfaooooo

I love when people pretend to know things but then post completely wrong facts lmao irl

whats even funnier is that FO closed 2-3 times in the span of few months & now theyre flaming EOP for it LOL

1. Eop approached foe asking for a 50v50 min and only pulled 46 which angered foe cause they had to sit 15 people so they only sat to the rules eop asked for, 50.

2. Foe played around playing music on ts during round etc and EoP ddos'd foe members

3. 2 iditos didn't sit at same time but when it was 52 people in foe CC eop decided to ddos several foe members which angered foe so they decided to leave. 

In my eyes round 1 describes the kings of p2p the best, almost perfects the opponent in their p2p battles. 

Round 2: In the only matched round of the prep, EoP completely dominates Foe.  This was the only fair battle of the prep, and is a clear indication of which clan is truly better at the p2p servers. 

15 remaining 39 defence, ddos 4 foe members and still almost lost up +7 vs foe youtube 1 defence recruits. total domination, i agree l000000l