[IMPORTANT] Lemme get this straight....

mossGiant

Round 1: Foe rushes EoP up 4 people and refuses to re-do the round.  EoP takes the high-road and decides to give Foe the win because EoP is a superior and more mature clan.

Round 2: In the only matched round of the prep, EoP completely dominates Foe.  This was the only fair battle of the prep, and is a clear indication of which clan is truly better at the p2p servers.  

Round 3: While Foe was sitting to match Eop's 50 men, 2 tomatos sat at the same time which caused Foe to be at 49 people.  INSTEAD of fighting through this disadvantage like Eop had to in round 1 when Foe rushed up 4 people, Foe leaves the portal.  Then they go on to complain how Eop didn't want to redo round 3 when Foe clearly refused to redo round 1.

So let me ask you this question, plain and clear, which clan is in the wrong?  For me, it would be Foe.  You can't just expect a clan to redo a round when you refused to redo a round previously.

GRATS CP

Maybe EOP should learn to pull more than 46 (46 including invites) if they wanna talk big brown sticky stuff

Fact is they won a 50v50 round with 18 left, if that's all they need to talk like they're good I understand why they closed two or three times in a span of a few months lmao

Maybe EOP should learn to pull more than 46 (46 including invites) if they wanna talk big brown sticky stuff

Fact is they won a 50v50 round with 18 left, if that's all they need to talk like they're good I understand why they closed two or three times in a span of a few months lmao

I love when people pretend to know things but then post completely wrong facts lmao irl