How does Doom really feel about OP?

OP died

that Lithuanianz kid has 90 defence.

good try tho.

What's your point? He just asked a question, it was never implied he is in any clan.

Feel No Pain and Lithuanianz aren't in Doom rofl. 0/10 banter

Are you going to deny kanetown is ranked in Doom as well?

having spoken briefly to mr horm whos already told me that he could care less about op, there isnt much he can do about 10 or so doom vigilants that want to help op, it is out of his control

guess those 10 angry doom members are overcome with anger after losing the rivalry to us

better listen to your boss and move on hombre

800ad5b783d21608130a874802cc3644.png

try again

Some "genius" responded to my post saying that he did not recognize two of the people in the chat. This implied randoms went into Doom's CC to fake what the relationship between OP and Doom is like. However, Kanetown, who is a member of Doom (and not a plant/random), of his own accord revealed the truth. I don't understand how to simplify it any more.

Some "genius" responded to my post saying that he did not recognize two of the people in the chat. This implied randoms went into Doom's CC to fake what the relationship between OP and Doom is like. However, Kanetown, who is a member of Doom (and not a plant/random), of his own accord revealed the truth. I don't understand how to simplify it any more.

In your previous post you mentioned that he was a rank my picture says otherwise. O well, this entire topic is bad banter regardless xD

lmfao i bet yo fuckin barber money that he comes to tripz ready to clap on pures doe

btw ye i agree aao dead

Does it make a difference at this point? The OP leak reveals, straight from the mouth of their leaders, that they will knowingly and willingly bring mains. OP is a cancer and a stain on the pure scene and must be exposed so that their members open their eyes and join actual pure clans like Imperial, Ruin, CD, Apex, w/e.

In your previous post you mentioned that he was a rank my picture says otherwise. O well, this entire topic is bad banter regardless xD

Rank doesn't have to mean an official, a member is technically ranked in a cc and I think you are just talking semantics.

r70unYM.png

As you can see, OP are literally Doom's bitches/pawns and have nothing going for them. Their "success" in clan wars and Wilderness trips are all because of Doom. OP fucking exposed lmfao.

you literally believe what kids say in cc? kanetown is a MEMBER and I Feel Pain is not even in doom godbless