Are foe saints?

Marihuana

Are foe saints?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do Foe bring mains?

• Yes they bring mains.
    • No they don't bring mains, they are the only pure clan left in the game!

omg a voting poll which shows there's more non-FOE than FOE mems on sharkbrew

shocked, I am

k so everyone but foe themselves would agree that you bring mains? similar to how most clan members will support their clan in a similar situation? holy brown sticky stuff you're daft as fuck lol, we had one of your mains scouting our fall in the entire time we were setting up a fight with you, and oh my oh gee oh wow, then mains show up during our little fight before tlp crashed.

I only got a click on a few but units,potato masherafrican, pest g0ntrol were all common names that showed up when I had to cycle through the cluster to lose s main campin me with scim.

k so everyone but foe themselves would agree that you bring mains? similar to how most clan members will support their clan in a similar situation? holy brown sticky stuff you're daft as fuck lol, we had one of your mains scouting our fall in the entire time we were setting up a fight with you, and oh my oh gee oh wow, then mains show up during our little fight before tlp crashed.

I only got a click on a few but units,potato masherafrican, pest g0ntrol were all common names that showed up when I had to cycle through the cluster to lose s main campin me with scim.

Unless you believe there are even 30 FOE members on SB or that we are 41% of the community your point falls flat  :lol:

They've always had mains and they've always been involved in NH schemes, you'd be rather ignorant to think otherwise. They just try to shove it all under a blanket more than anyone else because their motto is the complete opposite of their tactics.